Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Blog Entries

I believe everybody deserves some dignity in death.

foxpat81 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    99.99% do.....this fella don't for his actions in my opinion.just what I believe.I can't understand at all how people were going to fork out money to see him in concert....unbelievable I think.

I should get off my soap box but I hope he went through pain.same pain those kids he abused will feel for the rest of there lives

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by foxpat81 View Post
    99.99% do.....this fella don't for his actions in my opinion.just what I believe.I can't understand at all how people were going to fork out money to see him in concert....unbelievable I think.

I should get off my soap box but I hope he went through pain.same pain those kids he abused will feel for the rest of there lives
    It's about timing foxpat81. You obviously feel MJ did a lot of wrong in his life. Some would agree with you, some wouldn't, but I think you don't need to say all this today. I think when somebody dies you should show some respect. Think of MJ's family, his parents and siblings, his children, his friends. If not for MJ, for them, put this aside. Let the many people who are hurt by this news grieve. Your debate can be had another time. Just my 2 cents on this.

Reviews

For once i agree with patty (and that doesnt happen often)
    Give the lad a break ,he still has three kids greiving not tht they are reading this site but still a bit of respect wouldnt go a stray

nbt

Reviews

It's about timing foxpat81. You obviously feel MJ did a lot of wrong in his life. Some would agree with you, some wouldn't, but I think you don't need to say all this today. I think when somebody dies you should show some respect. Think of MJ's family, his parents and siblings, his children, his friends. If not for MJ, for them, put this aside. Let the many people who are hurt by this news grieve. Your debate can be had another time. Just my 2 cents on this.

again, patty im with you (twice in a row now i worried)..................what ever people thought about mj and remember nothing was proven , his legacy will be his music and thats hear for as all to enjoy forever

nbt

foxpat81 Guest

That's fair enough point taken,understand where ya come from.had my 2 cents and I don't think he deserves any sympathy.some of his family maybe,but none who testified in his defence,or wildnt accept his crimes

foxpat81 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    again, patty im with you (twice in a row now i worried)..................what ever people thought about mj and remember nothing was proven , his legacy will be his music and thats hear for as all to enjoy forever

nbt
    Not by me.used to lOve his music but can't listen to it anymore.I hope his entertainment skills doesn't overshadow the pain he caused little kids.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by foxpat81 View Post
    Not by me.used to lOve his music but can't listen to it anymore.I hope his entertainment skills doesn't overshadow the pain he caused little kids.
    i am not an mj fan but rumour and speculation are very easy . ok the man had problems but i dont think anything was proven of a sexual nature .

nbt

Michael jackson is dead... Don't blame it on the sunshine, don't blame it on the moonlight, blame it on all the crazy surgery, little boy molestation and shit loads of drugs!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i am not an mj fan but rumour and speculation are very easy . ok the man had problems but i dont think anything was proven of a sexual nature .

nbt
    It wasn't.

A few kids and their parents made the whole thing up to get millions from Jackson.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast