Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quick warning about andy murray

Reviews

If Federer won 15 Grand Slams in 6 years it's possible Andy Murray will do the same. But I doubt it. He has a few slams in him anyhow. The US Open is his best chance as he does well on the hard courts. He's unlucky that he's in an era with such great players like Federer and Nadal. Roddicks unlucky too.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

I'd say deep inside of him Roddick hates Federers guts hes only won 2 of their 21 matches & was 3 times beaten by him in the final....

Reviews

Before Federer came along Roddick was the main man. He was world number one and US Open champion at the time Federer came on the scene. This is the third Wimbledon final he's lost to Federer. He could've had a few titles only for Federer.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Better

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Before Federer came along Roddick was the main man. He was world number one and US Open champion at the time Federer came on the scene. This is the third Wimbledon final he's lost to Federer. He could've had a few titles only for Federer.
    Federer was better than Roddick overall particularly in the last set he came close to
    breaking Roddicks serve several times where as federer was very comfortable on his own

Reviews

well done rog
    but i hear tiger tim is comng back next year,hes gona do a few persil automatic adds and win wimbledon
    hear his roar
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooaaaarrrrrr
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123