Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reviews

Default Reviews

I’d welcome others thoughts on this
    Personally I think reviews are overtly moderated
    I’ve just been told I can only submit one review a week!!
    This is new on me and reduces my confidence in this site
    I’d welcome your thoughts

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jesus View Post
    I’d welcome others thoughts on this
    Personally I think reviews are overtly moderated
    I’ve just been told I can only submit one review a week!!
    This is new on me and reduces my confidence in this site
    I’d welcome your thoughts
    I’ve just been told I can only submit one review a week!! That must be a very new rule.
    I do think there is a rule that rations the number of negative reviews you can submit!

I still have confidence in the review system but you need to approach and read reviews with a certain awareness.

My last review was actually very positive so don’t this that’s the reason
    And why should you be limited to the number of negative reviews you can submit?
    Last edited by jesus; 17-01-21 at 18:48.

You'd think the word of the son of god would be gospel. Haven't submitted a review yet but will do so soon and see if the limits apply or if it's moderated

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lickaholic For This Useful Post:

TonyB (18-01-21)

Because it bad for BIDNESS! Reviews on this are a joke it seems. Only the real lemons 🍋 have bad reviews. Everybody else is perfect! Hahahahaha 😂

Reviews

Don't know why the number of reviews should be limited. I was joking about negative reviews being rationed but they are often heavily edited.

Reviews

Makes no sense. I’ve been to 3 in a week and never had issue reviewing them. Always an issue with negative reviews. If it’s 5 stars no questions, if it’s bad, prove time and place, location, screenshot calls and texts. Basically any reason at all to not put it up. Bad service can’t possible exist ( hint of Sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooksey86 View Post
    Makes no sense. I’ve been to 3 in a week and never had issue reviewing them. Always an issue with negative reviews. If it’s 5 stars no questions, if it’s bad, prove time and place, location, screenshot calls and texts. Basically any reason at all to not put it up. Bad service can’t possible exist ( hint of Sarcasm)
    Effin hell...just to make it easy for an investigation sure and land yourself at the scene 🙄

I was wondering when this would come about,yesterday I saw a review of a very well known lady on here with 250+ reviews,I had a look and one guy reviewed here 40 times...that's a very high percentage of her reviews in my opinion...almost beggars belief

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Onlytopgirlsforme For This Useful Post:

TonyB (18-01-21)

Thanks for responses.
    I agree with almost everything that’s been posted in response.
    I think it’s maybe time for a review capacity that’s independent of this site.
    Most are fine but I’ve found that if you try to put in a non glowing review you’re immediately questioned about the validity of same.
    I know there are punters out there that are idiots but in the main I’d like to think most of my reviews are fair and reasonable but time after time they’re restricted cause they are non favourable

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast