Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Tribute To Mods

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Prettything View Post
    And a new arse kissing thread started
    Sure what would be the point seeing as they're all gone ?

Well unless someone starts singing the Savannah's praises. She really is doing a fantastic job by the way isn't she !
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 18-01-21 at 18:29.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (19-01-21), TheSavannah (19-01-21)

3. Default

Dunno, I dont really pay attention to whats happening regarding their work on here. Before or now
    But I believe you, therefor I agree with yous.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Sure what would be the point seeing as they're all gone ?

Well unless someone starts singing the Savannah's praises. She really is doing a fantastic job by the way isn't she !
    https://youtu.be/J3RCss03v1k

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prettything For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-01-21), TheSavannah (19-01-21)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus69 View Post
    For me, it has to be Dr Love!
    Didn't have dealings with Dr Love but he seemed good. I can't remember everyone but a few good ones,

Highwayman, luther, Nicole, doozer, a deceased mod who I can't mention, Floki, kara, ric flair, a guy begining with a q, Carlos,

In all fairness most of them were fine.

Best mod of all IMO was Samlad. No one can say I'm licking his arse because he banned but he was the best mod.

Westside.

Ps I would have liked to have seen the dubladoo a mod.

6. Default

Just wow.

So many synonyms out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Didn't have dealings with Dr Love but he seemed good. I can't remember everyone but a few good ones,

Highwayman, luther, Nicole, doozer, a deceased mod who I can't mention, Floki, kara, ric flair, a guy begining with a q, Carlos,

Best mod of all IMO was Samlad. No one can say I'm licking his arse because he banned but he was the best mod.

Westside.

https://youtu.be/J3RCss03v1k

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESONCORK View Post
    Expand please, this foundation less narrative keeps getting propagated, please expand on how this forum was great 4 years ago and how poor moderation destroyed it.
    James as you will remember the ladies were more involved in the forums and most were very witty. There were many classic threads, such as Claudia’s review of the clients. All round the posts were very sharp, funny, sometimes interesting and always entertaining. Then the trolls took over. And it was allowed. At times personal details were shared on the forum without scrutiny. Bullies took over and started insulting the ladies. Personal vendettas went unsupervised and created genuine security problems. Net result the ladies and good posters fled!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

dr love (19-01-21), Stephanie (20-01-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    James as you will remember the ladies were more involved in the forums and most were very witty. There were many classic threads, such as Claudia’s review of the clients. All round the posts were very sharp, funny, sometimes interesting and always entertaining. Then the trolls took over. And it was allowed. At times personal details were shared on the forum without scrutiny. Bullies took over and started insulting the ladies. Personal vendettas went unsupervised and created genuine security problems. Net result the ladies and good posters fled!
    Your not talking to jamescork S4B , as you will find out shortly

Your post is v accurate BTW
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    It's not that bad in my opinion. Just need to take everything with several pinches of salt is all.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FullIrish View Post
    It's not that bad in my opinion. Just need to take everything with several pinches of salt is all.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

FullIrish (19-01-21)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

Westside.

You left as a MOD just before my first account was here.
    Yea It was interesting times if I remember right

14. Default

I did like Highwayman

Could never get on with SamLad.
    Perhaps it’s because he was employed by the management

Management and ‘punter ’ mods were so different.
    Last edited by Marcus69; 19-01-21 at 20:17.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marcus69 For This Useful Post:

dr love (19-01-21)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123