Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Google Pay/ Revolut

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bara-babeurre View Post
    Well i strongly believe -i have everywhere say - I do prefer quality over quantity - I'm in this line of job - so I'll have have freedom.that mean - I'm.not sitting on my ass 24/7, and waiting for one call, I'm.not walking clinic, appointments are essential.
    I do things for reason and the reason it's / in conditions like that I can provide good service, I Dont double book or triple book, I have time between appointments. Etc etc etc... But you clearly looking for argument and different way of meets... And you Dont have any respect to me as provider and as human being.

So have lovely day

Sounds reasonable and fair IMO

For what it's worth I don't think it'll impact the mortgage application. I indulged in a night of debauchery in Spain a few years back to the extent I rang the card services line to check the damage. They could tell me it had been used in a massage parlour and the amount, I just said that sounds about right. Never came up applying for the mortgage.... if you're literally spending all your money every week that might be a different story tho 😀

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345