Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How everyone been keeping

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    If we self isolate together for two weeks we might die one way or the other!
    Or have good fun

Reviews

If we self isolate together for two weeks we might die one way or the other!
    Have some fun

Reviews

It's nearly bad enough to get a girlfriend or get back with the ex?

Ha I did that during the first lockdown with an ex. Turned out one of her roommates got COVID and my ex gf worked in education so really didn't want to get it. I was bored stuck at home, had been messaging her and we’d been sexting a good bit so somehow she ended up living with me for 6 weeks after I offered my spare room for her to stay until she could go back to her own place....

First two weeks were amazing, in the apartment, just the two of us with so much free time, we fucked like we were both in heat, tried things we'd never done before, explored new kinks, she showed me a side of her I'd never seen, even ordered some new toys and had big plans! But beyond the sex, things slowly started to deteriorate . By the end of the six weeks I was sleeping on the couch and we couldn't go 2 mins without bickering at each other. Fair to say it didn't take me long to remember why we broke up and we never did get to use the toys we got.

Stupidly tried to text her more during the most recent lockdown but she shut me down, probably for the best... I get so horny during the lockdowns, I'm sure I'm not the only one...
    Last edited by FullIrish; 14-01-21 at 11:19.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FullIrish For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (14-01-21), gonzo76 (14-01-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by f1 away View Post
    How everyone been keeping
    In this crazy world were living
    All getting a walk or run for some air
    It's lockdown, working from home is a nightmare at times but a blessing at others. Just gotta find ways to cope to be honest. Hoping that things are all good for summer! How are you F1?
    Last edited by FullIrish; 14-01-21 at 11:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Hello there stranger ! Nothin much happening here, no ladies, no pub, no Craic.
    You forgot no money

Hope the situation improves for you soon Barney ( I know how it feels )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12