Welcome to the club
    Another user has told me I have red bars, but I can’t see them. 🧐 🤔 🤨

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimet View Post
    I can’t see any on any of my posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESONCORK View Post
    Welcome to the club
    That's 3 of us.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 20-01-21 at 22:03. Reason: Well 1 post anyway...
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    That's 3 of us.
    Guys, click on your profile, then click on edit your profile and you can display your reputation by selecting this option (or just checking it)
    Please, send me a PM if you need help regarding this!

Savannah

Reviews

I think the reputation bar doesn't appear while browsing over the phone using mobile layout

7. The Following User Says Thank You to twentyeight For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (23-01-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    You need a break you do , all a bit tetchy , if you have your own personal challenges it is not incumbent on others to take the debris of same , Barney here a v long time and a decent guy. Dont sweat the small stuff might be a good plan .
    Not as decent as me. You wouldn't see me doing a nice gesture and then taking it back if the person - who didn't even know a nice gesture was done for him - didn't say thank you inside a 36-hour window.

What Barney Rubble did was like helping an old lady across the road, but then bring her back to the other side if she doesn't acknowledge his kindness. Nothing decent about that Beautyaddict.

As for taking a break, I don't post here very often. And that's the problem because instead of considering the possibility that I didn't see his nice gesture, Barney assumed I saw it and just didn't acknowledge it. I would've said thank you, because that's the decent thing to do, and I'm decent.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle87 For This Useful Post:

JAMESONCORK (23-01-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by twentyeight View Post
    I think the reputation bar doesn't appear while browsing over the phone using mobile layout
    You're correct. You have to use vB4 default style.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

You can't see bars if you use the mobile version of the page, if you on the other hand use desktop version then you can see them

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neverland21 For This Useful Post:

philipkntz (11-02-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle87 View Post
    Not as decent as me. You wouldn't see me doing a nice gesture and then taking it back if the person - who didn't even know a nice gesture was done for him - didn't say thank you inside a 36-hour window.

What Barney Rubble did was like helping an old lady across the road, but then bring her back to the other side if she doesn't acknowledge his kindness. Nothing decent about that Beautyaddict.

As for taking a break, I don't post here very often. And that's the problem because instead of considering the possibility that I didn't see his nice gesture, Barney assumed I saw it and just didn't acknowledge it. I would've said thank you, because that's the decent thing to do, and I'm decent.
    not in the flow of what went on but you got Red bars before Barney ? that ought to be your focus. The line between assertive and plain angry is perhaps the challenge
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

14. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (24-01-21)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast