Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dress

Reviews

Default Dress

Is anyone else getting a bit tired of the usual lingerie, lacy nylon etc?

What if, you visit your favourite TS/TV, she greets you wearing a nice light summer dress and nothing under it.
    You kiss, and run your hands down to feel her round bottom under the material, and around the front to feel a nice hard cock bulging through the dress.

I think that would be more of a turn on,

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phunbill For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (08-01-21), slippy86 (20-01-21)

O yeah, I would go for it!!! Nice short summer dress and just thong ... Would be nice

Reviews

I met a TS in a bar in LA years ago. She was wearing a short skirt and sitting on a barstool. As we chatted, she put my hand on her knee and kinda inviting me to slide it up her skirt. When I got to her cock, she exclaimed “oh I forgot my underwear”. Hot as fuck.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

irishjp (08-01-21), robbie9 (08-01-21), sixfourblond (08-01-21)

Reviews

I met a ts called Magalli a number of years ago, some of you might remember her, looked very like David Bowie’s wife Imaal. She was very tall with a model like figure. On the first meet she wore a long figure hugging black silk dress with nothing underneath. Watching her 9ins monster bulging and throbbing underneath was awesome. It was thrilling feeling it on the outside of her dress It was even more exciting when she forced my head up under her dress and made me suck her off. One of the best experiences I have had. She had the biggest one I have ever seen and I couldn’t walk for a few days after.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (08-01-21)

Reviews

That sounds class.... But still for me I love them in sexy lingerie... You cant beat the bulge in a nice thong .... So sexy panties underneath a summer dress or and sexy dress would be perfect

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Klord1 For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (08-01-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    I met a TS in a bar in LA years ago. She was wearing a short skirt and sitting on a barstool. As we chatted, she put my hand on her knee and kinda inviting me to slide it up her skirt. When I got to her cock, she exclaimed “oh I forgot my underwear”. Hot as fuck.
    Did u get a freebie??

I definitely agree with the summer dress but I also find leggings,a tight top and high heels very sexy or gym gear

Reviews

Ya leggings are unreal.... The girls walking round town these times ( well before covid) ... Fuck me the ass on some of them

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Klord1 View Post
    Ya leggings are unreal.... The girls walking round town these times ( well before covid) ... Fuck me the ass on some of them
    I did see 2 TS in city centre about 6 months ago, nice girls!! That TS valentina looks fun!

Quote Originally Posted by neddy123 View Post
    I definitely agree with the summer dress but I also find leggings,a tight top and high heels very sexy or gym gear
    Yeah agree but I’d prefer that she has white cotton panties on and I kiss her thighs and the her panties cock as it it slow responds. Also love the idea of a monster hard cock inside some active wear leggings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast