Reviews

Money for nothing.
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Nothing ventured, nothing gained....
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Good job you had your phone charged then Mr B.
    My phone wasn't charged. I had to wait for the electricity to come back on to use my tablet.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (07-01-21)

Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishSarahBarra View Post
    There's nothing quite like climbing to 10 thousand feet and admiring one’s self in a mirror
    Nothing compares to you Miss B!
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Do not compare me to an other ‘ing thing
    Because no I don't know you and you're not on my wish thing. You're not even blinking or vibrissal my chi link.

I don’t want to own you or owe you a slim thing. Know nothing but know this, you aren't not my end thing.

I'm not mistress x, not your makeshift head fix shrink. You’re not on your knees with 12 inches of bitch - don't scream out my name or low hard; cum cow quick.

You're not, can I daddy? or baby? or please? Or, fuck me hard, baby, I'm begging you, please.

It's not Does that feel good? No? - who’d have guessed? You’re not mister special, and you're not going to be able to get me to drizzle, no, not this fishy, not drip a titch.

You’re not going to be able harden.

Garden snake with no patience, fighting cock with no ring - gizzing yoghurt raisins and glum graffit ‘ing my rink. I don’t ask who you are or care why that you're here and I'm not on your wavelength, in your biosphere. I do not admire you or long for your girth, or think of you touching my thighs...

I do not think, I just lay here and it's nothing. It's nothing and nil ‘til it's over, and still - know that it's nothing and nothing it's still.
    Jaysus that's me told ! An original composition ISB ?(I'm not really up to date with my rap lyrics)
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Nothin else matters.
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Nothing's gonna stop us now.
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

I who have nothing.
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Do not compare me to an other ‘ing thing
    Because no I don't know you and you're not on my wish thing. You're not even blinking or vibrissal my chi link.

I don’t want to own you or owe you a slim thing. Know nothing but know this, you aren't not my end thing.

I'm not mistress x, not your makeshift head fix shrink. You’re not on your knees with 12 inches of bitch - don't scream out my name or low hard; cum cow quick.

You're not, can I daddy? or baby? or please? Or, fuck me hard, baby, I'm begging you, please.

It's not Does that feel good? No? - who’d have guessed? You’re not mister special, and you're not going to be able to get me to drizzle, no, not this fishy, not drip a titch.

You’re not going to be able harden.

Garden snake with no patience, fighting cock with no ring - gizzing yoghurt raisins and glum graffit ‘ing my rink. I don’t ask who you are or care why that you're here and I'm not on your wavelength, in your biosphere. I do not admire you or long for your girth, or think of you touching my thighs...

I do not think, I just lay here and it's nothing. It's nothing and nil ‘til it's over, and still - know that it's nothing and nothing it's still.
    Well done !!! ...That's the longest post about absolutely nothing that we've had so far ......!!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CANALI For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (08-01-21)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast