Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Washington DC Capitol Building invaded.

What if anything can happen Trump now that he has been impeached again.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluered99 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (13-01-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluered99 View Post
    What if anything can happen Trump now that he has been impeached again.....
    He can never run for Any office again . / forget 2024

: now I await NYSD court getting in gear and toil at

All the criminality of that dt klan and their cohorts / enablers .

Convict .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (13-01-21), beautyaddict (14-01-21), westcorklad (13-01-21)

Reviews

I watched his video after Impeachment, amazing how he has seen the light
    And why so now

Simples Mitch McConnel has threatened him with recalling the Senate and getting him fully convicted unless he behaves himself

In this video's he be sayin violence is always wrong !!! He offered to defend those who assaulted protestors at his rallies as in pay legal costs , he turned those rallies into Mobs chanting all kinds of shit and he fucking loved it , encouraged actual attacks on Media at those rallies , he clearly suggested shooting Clinton , he encouraged Hang them stuff including Pence never mind the idiot Giuliana and the trial by armed combat . None of this new he had primed the v same in 2016 with the Militia nuts , He says in Video we must respect the LAW !!! that from him !!!

He needs to be dealt with

Those who have become converts well condemnation or jokes not the answer their a serious problem in USA and indeed in other countries, we need to listen and figure out how to solve this ( Now a few are way beyond fixing solving but they should not divert from the roots of all this)

Biden has his work cut out for himself
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 14-01-21 at 09:30.
    Clubcard stop now
    "Those who keep the ability to see beauty, never grow old"- Frank Kafka

You will Always be fond of me .I represent all the Sins you never had the Courage to commit Oscar Wilde

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-01-21), westcorklad (14-01-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    He can never run for Any office again . / forget 2024

: now I await NYSD court getting in gear and toil at

All the criminality of that dt klan and their cohorts / enablers .

Convict .
    Not so sure that he can't run again. He might have to be convicted in Senate and a further motion passed barring him from public office Can anyone confirm if I'm mistaken?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Not so sure that he can't run again. He might have to be convicted in Senate and a further motion passed barring him from public office Can anyone confirm if I'm mistaken?
    You are correct. Technically.
    However, in reality, he has little chance of ever holding public office again.
    In any case, proceedings will continue and he is likely to be convicted in the Senate and be barred from public office even though he will have left office at this stage.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    And why so now

Simples Mitch McConnel has threatened him with recalling the Senate and getting him fully convicted unless he behaves himself

In this video's he be sayin violence is always wrong !!! He offered to defend those who assaulted protestors at his rallies as in pay legal costs , he turned those rallies into Mobs chanting all kinds of shit and he fucking loved it , encouraged actual attacks on Media at those rallies , he clearly suggested shooting Clinton , he encouraged Hang them stuff including Pence never mind the idiot Giuliana and the trial by armed combat . None of this new he had primed the v same in 2016 with the Militia nuts , He says in Video we must respect the LAW !!! that from him !!!

Those who have become converts well condemnation or jokes not the answer their a serious problem in USA and indeed in other countries, we need to listen and figure out how to solve this ( Now a few are way beyond fixing solving but they should not divert from the roots of all this)

He still hasn't declared Biden the winner though. As long as he continues with the rhetoric that he had victory stolen from him there will always be that violent element.

The man is a clown. But a dangerous clown. IT wouldn't have a look in.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    And why so now

He has seen the light because he has a lot to lose if he is convicted by the Senate. Not only could he be banned from ever holding public office again, he could also lose his six-figure pension, if the Senate so chooses.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    You are correct. Technically.
    However, in reality, he has little chance of ever holding public office again.
    In any case, proceedings will continue and he is likely to be convicted in the Senate and be barred from public office even though he will have left office at this stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    He has seen the light because he has a lot to lose if he is convicted by the Senate. Not only could he be banned from ever holding public office again, he could also lose his six-figure pension, if the Senate so chooses.
    McConnell had declined / refused to call the Senate back into session until Jan 19th ..

... Well , guess with the two spnaking-Brand-new Democratic Senators

just newly elected , from the Peachy State of Georgia , for first time in a

Long While : Senate shall have Dems Majority - for better or worse , in long run .

: Buhbye ‘Majority Leader McConnell’ ! It shall be a New Day , and I have a

tickling sense that a Dems Majority Senate maybe just might convict that a.h. dt .

: for historical reference :

this one would Not be the first to be convicted post Impeachment

After he left office .

And thank god - for precedence !
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314