Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Clonee Incident

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    You can be called a racist now for watching a movie or reading a newspaper. Are any of you really surprised the woke community seized this tragedy as an opportunity ?
    I'm trying to listen to the fairytale of new York here. The fact is he was armed, got worse and lunged at gardai with the implement. You will get shot by armed police for doing this. You or me would have being treated no different. Abbeylara comes to mind.

Westside

Had he not got shot, ppl would moan why didn't they shoot him

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I'm trying to listen to the fairytale of new York here. The fact is he was armed, got worse and lunged at gardai with the implement. You will get shot by armed police for doing this. You or me would have being treated no different. Abbeylara comes to mind.

Westside
    Agree with every word, colour is nothing to do with it

Quote Originally Posted by BarryJohn19 View Post
    Had he not got shot, ppl would moan why didn't they shoot him
    Jaysus we've really evolved. Are we back to Roman times? Bread and circuses

Quote Originally Posted by thicklanger View Post
    Jaysus we've really evolved. Are we back to Roman times? Bread and circuses
    Take a look on dublin live FB comments..scary where we are as a society mate

Quote Originally Posted by BarryJohn19 View Post
    Take a look on dublin live FB comments..scary where we are as a society mate
    Agree. People openly cheering a person's death. A man who they had no personal interaction with. It's disgusting.

Reviews

The knife in question was a machete
    Last edited by bigmango; 03-01-21 at 17:41.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    You do know the Gardai tried pepper spray and tasers but were unsuccessfull.

People really should not comment without establishing facts.
    That's my point, they had all these things, the Gardai failed, failed miserably 2.5 hours to resolve a situation, but in the end thay had to shoot him dead, should never ever have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    That's my point, they had all these things, the Gardai failed, failed miserably 2.5 hours to resolve a situation, but in the end thay had to shoot him dead, should never ever have happened.
    So what would you have done, they only shot him when he attacked them with a weapon. Genuine question, do you think they would have been doing their duty if the victim had killed someone else.

The only person who could have resolved the situation peacefully was the fella with the weapon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

ShyRedViking (04-01-21)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Noregrets View Post
    So what would you have done, they only shot him when he attacked them with a weapon. Genuine question, do you think they would have been doing their duty if the victim had killed someone else.

The only person who could have resolved the situation peacefully was the fella with the weapon.
    They made a balls of it, they left it so that the last resort was to shoot him dead. My point is it should never have gotten to that situation, they shouldn't have failed in all other attempts. It was a disaster.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast