Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Visit Dominatrix or girl that gives pegging?

Anyone in Cork with a teeny tiny strap on? I can't take any size but would still love to be pegged and spat in basically.
    That with forced rimming and face sitting is a dream.
    Finally forced cum eating off her chest.
    Perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistressscarlett View Post
    It wasnt that big was it lol
    It’s a bit like the “I once caugh a fish” story it’s gets bigger with each telling. That said and all joking aside it’s take skill and exoierence. Considering how nervous and embarrassed I was to even ask, you so were amazingly and understand and tender so I’ll always be greatful

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trisetris View Post
    It’s a bit like the “I once caugh a fish” story it’s gets bigger with each telling. That said and all joking aside it’s take skill and exoierence. Considering how nervous and embarrassed I was to even ask, you so were amazingly and understand and tender so I’ll always be greatful
    What can I say I'm an expert at my craft!!! Key is starting small and being relaxed also ive found over the yrs soft silicone dildos are easier to insert especially on my new fucking machine, ive been having lots of fun with that lately

I do this quite regularly. Prior to meeting, clean out your ass. Insert a butt plug using lots & lots of lube. It will help widen your ass prior to meeting. It'll also keep you horny in anticipation of the meeting. If its your first time you should start out small or even medium depending on how confident you are. Afterwards, if you want to go bigger then simply ask.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrSub For This Useful Post:

ValkyrieVeda (16-06-21)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123