Page 112 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1210

Thread: 2023 Rugby World Cup

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    Does it matter that nz have been poor the last couple of years? Is it not all about peaking at the right time? Can i ask you why you think they dont deserve to win it.
    I don’t care who wins it now .
    I do believe the experience of having won the World Cup on 3 occasions has stood to NZ . I kinda think they had a game plan dating back a couple of years, that led people to believe that they were shit .
    The pre tournament game at Twickenham where SA beat them comfortably will count for nothing now or France beating them in opening game.
    I do think SA might just win it , but it will be close.

Reviews

I would prefer SpringBoks to defend the trophy next weekend but on performances over the tournament I just see New Zealand having the stronger hand.
    That said, it was only 2 months ago, Their last meeting 🇳🇿7 - 🇿🇦35.

3. Default

Sorry only joining now.
    That world cup has made me sick in my stomach.
    Seeing Ireland lose was heartbreak. Seeing France being more or less robbed of victory was heartbreak.
    Seeing SAF beating England yet again on a questionable couple of ref decisions was cringeworthy (I'm always keen to see England lose but after FRA-SAF I'm making an exception).

At this stage I'll even support the AB next Sat but I'm so sick of the arrogant smugs in black and the brutal rule twisting ones in dark green.

World Rugby did change the rules significantly over the past few years to lower risks to players, that needed to be done.
    The game is now something between playing chess and artistic gymnastic where every move, every position is scrutinised by a bunch of refs behind a TV who are not even sharing the images with the public!
    As a result most of the teams' activity is now geared towards obtaining penalties rather than anything else.
    The least you touch the ball the better.

It's not the competition I was looking forward to.
    Last edited by lycaon02; 23-10-23 at 09:50.

Refereeing decisions in both the Fra and Ire matches had big influence on both outcomes. Again in SA V Eng game. The long and short of it is that neither refs nor TMOs with all the cameras in the world, still haven’t a clue what’s going on in the scrums.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Scrumhalf9 View Post
    Refereeing decisions in both the Fra and Ire matches had big influence on both outcomes. Again in SA V Eng game. The long and short of it is that neither refs nor TMOs with all the cameras in the world, still haven’t a clue what’s going on in the scrums.
    Ben o'keefe is getting a hard time! poor him.

6. Default

I think SA are going to win

Pollard or libock. The boks management wern't long taking libock off against england but who will they start in the final.

Pollard starts the final, libbok on the bench. Faf de klerk also starts. The boks go for a 7-1 split on the bench. Will that pay off?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup2023 View Post
    Pollard starts the final, libbok on the bench. Faf de klerk also starts. The boks go for a 7-1 split on the bench. Will that pay off?
    50/50 could work in their favour, could not.

Very risky in my opinion particularly in a final

10. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Ketchup2023 (26-10-23)

The all blacks make one change, brodie retallick starts. Whitelock is a sub. They go for a 5-3 split on the bench.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup2023 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (27-10-23)