Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Bad Habits..??

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all over.
    Posts
    746

    Question Bad Habits..??

    For most of us, life is a chain of habits. The alarm goes off at the same time each morning, we make our coffee on autopilot without stopping to think about whether we really want it or not, we drive the same route to work, and then settle in for a day that is pretty much the same as yesterday.

    Many of our daily habits can be beneficial — they provide us with structure, balance, and a sense of security. But what about those that aren't so good for us?

    The caffeine or nicotine fix that gets us through? The gossip we've come to relish with colleagues at work? The soapies that steal precious exercise time? Most of us have at least one bad habit we'd like to shake, so why do we keep doing it if we know it's not good for us?

    Think about when you learnt to drive. At first you had to really concentrate on what you were doing, but over time — as the new connections became entrenched in your brain — it became second nature. So it is with habits. If they're repeated often enough, they become second nature.

    The way you approach people, as well as challenges and obstacles in your life, can also become habitual.

    So what are your bad habits....??

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    I dig my ears out with my car keys

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default What is a bad habit,

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    For most of us, life is a chain of habits. The alarm goes off at the same time each morning, we make our coffee on autopilot without stopping to think about whether we really want it or not, we drive the same route to work, and then settle in for a day that is pretty much the same as yesterday.

    Many of our daily habits can be beneficial — they provide us with structure, balance, and a sense of security. But what about those that aren't so good for us?

    The caffeine or nicotine fix that gets us through? The gossip we've come to relish with colleagues at work? The soapies that steal precious exercise time? Most of us have at least one bad habit we'd like to shake, so why do we keep doing it if we know it's not good for us?

    Think about when you learnt to drive. At first you had to really concentrate on what you were doing, but over time — as the new connections became entrenched in your brain — it became second nature. So it is with habits. If they're repeated often enough, they become second nature.

    The way you approach people, as well as challenges and obstacles in your life, can also become habitual.

    So what are your bad habits....??
    Alot of bad habits are good habits gone on for too long.Of course you have the addictions such as fags ,drinks ,drugs etc but they all served a proper purpose in a persons life at one time or another.

    Funny you mention exercise.That too can be a bad habit,an obcession.

    As far as my bad habits.I had big probs with stimulants and pain killers not long ago but thats sorted for now.Again what initially served a good purpose became a bad habit by going on for too long.

    My worst bad habit to be totally honest about it is i am very hard on myself.I drive myself with no mercy ,absolutly none.While this gives me alot of satisfaction and i get alot of shite done well,there is also a time to step back and chill.Im pretty laid back with everyone else but when it comes to myself i dont give myself the break i deserve at all.Even if i do something really good and deserving there is no stopping for a tap on the back or even a well done,im just off thinking about the next step.

    Now where am i?
    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Talking Good dog.

    Like all good dogs Rover likes to lick his own balls. Does this count Lynne?
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Like all good dogs Rover likes to lick his own balls. Does this count Lynne?
    id be worried if it was someone elses balls he was licking.

    unless he enjoyed it,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I have a bad habit of trusting people too quickly hard to trust people these days.......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    id be worried if it was someone elses balls he was licking.

    unless he enjoyed it,
    Westside.
    You just never know around here do you.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    I know a few people with bad habits one who scratches his arse & smells his finger, another who picks snots & rolls them while all the time Talking to u another roots the finger in the ear to look at his wax
    escorts have bad habits worst being NOT TURNING YOUR PHONE OFF DURING THE SESSION worse again answering it - ridiculous
    I'm perfect.......

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all over.
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Like all good dogs Rover likes to lick his own balls. Does this count Lynne?
    lol as the saying goes... why does a dog lick his balls...cause he can lmao

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    all over.
    Posts
    746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I know a few people with bad habits one who scratches his arse & smells his finger, another who picks snots & rolls them while all the time Talking to u another roots the finger in the ear to look at his wax
    escorts have bad habits worst being NOT TURNING YOUR PHONE OFF DURING THE SESSION worse again answering it - ridiculous
    I'm perfect.......
    speaking of that occasion of a girl answering her phone, i was told by a gent once that while she was on top of him her phone rang and she answered and made an appointment with her next client while still fucking him.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •