Thread: The Election Section

Reviews

What’s taking Nevada so long?
    FFS, count faster
    😡

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Onelastgo For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    If the Dems has any sense they'd run Michelle Obama as there presidential candidate. She'd win hands down.
    A step to far for the American electorate
    A non white female candidate?
    Maybe in ten or twenty years
    Education takes time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Onelastgo View Post
    A step to far for the American electorate
    A non white female candidate?
    Maybe in ten or twenty years
    Education takes time
    Will happen sooner than that. If Biden gets elected rumour has it he won't seek a second term in office and will stand aside to make way for Kamala Harris to run for the Democrats. Political commentators in the US have indicated that this was the plan all along. They maintain if Biden is elected Harris will be a 'high profile' Vice President, nurturing the American public for 2024

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Will happen sooner than that. If Biden gets elected rumour has it he won't seek a second term in office and will stand aside to make way for Kamala Harris to run for the Democrats. Political commentators in the US have indicated that this was the plan all along. They maintain if Biden is elected Harris will be a 'high profile' Vice President, nurturing the American public for 2024
    Joe Biden definitely wont serve a second term, he'll be 81 and I agree he'll step aside for Harris to run but I don't see her getting elected by a country so set in its ways, a country that has regressed so far over the last four years, it will take time to repair the divisions created by Trump, I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it.
    Last edited by Onelastgo; 05-11-20 at 16:03.

Reviews

This election is the best thing on TV in ages, i have been glued to it for hours and I still am. Hope Biden gets across the line and I do think that Harris is being groomed for a run at the presidency next time round. From the little I have seen of her she seems a serious contender and if Biden gets in and she uses the next four years wisely and things go for her she could do it,
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJ View Post
    This election is the best thing on TV in ages, i have been glued to it for hours and I still am. Hope Biden gets across the line and I do think that Harris is being groomed for a run at the presidency next time round. From the little I have seen of her she seems a serious contender and if Biden gets in and she uses the next four years wisely and things go for her she could do it,
    The edge has gone off it now as things have slowed to a crawl, the weight of expectation seems to be heavy on Nevada, belt and braces approach to the count, I’d say they hoping another state clinches it for Biden first

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Onelastgo View Post
    The edge has gone off it now as things have slowed to a crawl, the weight of expectation seems to be heavy on Nevada, belt and braces approach to the count, I’d say they hoping another state clinches it for Biden first
    They said earlier on CNN that the Nevada count might not be completed until Saturday ! Hopefully Biden will already have won at that stage anyway .
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    They said earlier on CNN that the Nevada count might not be completed until Saturday ! Hopefully Biden will already have won at that stage anyway .
    I saw the press conference, they seem to be following every single rule in the book so that the result is above reproach, this state is the most likely win at the moment for Biden but he is gaining ground in most of the remaining ones

Reviews

And all of this will have such a major affect on our simple little lives, (yawn)... !!!! ???. Reality; in our simple existence it doesn't matter who sits in the White House... we're just simple, unimportant, little people... pawns on the chess board of life, ruled by the Kings, Queens, Knights and Bishops.....
    Last edited by CANALI; 05-11-20 at 20:52.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    And all of this will have such a major affect on our simple little lives, (yawn)... !!!! ???. Reality; in our simple existence it doesn't matter who sits in the White House... we're just simple, unimportant, little people... pawns on the chess board of life, ruled by the Kings, Queens, Knights and Bishops.....
    Ya, we heard you the first couple of times
    Last edited by Onelastgo; 05-11-20 at 21:20.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast