Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Squirting

The only one that can do this is English Lulu or Autny Lulu, cant remember, she is doing only virtual atm but she can, loads of pressure coming from her...., that was my introduction to my first real squirter, it was amazing, only once again happened to me with another squirter in Barcelona while I was on a business trip.
    I would go and give it a go with English Lulu and keep her name on your favs, maybe you are lucky enough to see her.
    Good luck

Reviews

Any down south? 😃

3. Default

They are some amazing videos above. Yowzers.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaz View Post
    Just wondering if there are any other girls who squirt, would love to try it.

Would be amazing experience

Love that scene have watched various videos of Veronica leal in the past shes a freak which i love about her. Think i may have to grab the tissues & watch that scene again lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bone 39 View Post
    The only one that can do this is English Lulu or Autny Lulu, cant remember, she is doing only virtual atm but she can, loads of pressure coming from her...., that was my introduction to my first real squirter, it was amazing, only once again happened to me with another squirter in Barcelona while I was on a business trip.
    I would go and give it a go with English Lulu and keep her name on your favs, maybe you are lucky enough to see her.
    Good luck

Can’t find her? Based where?

She is not advertising atm, English Lulu, incredible, the best, I've been as well with Express Waterfall but she still fall short from EL, now advertising is Demi in Maynooth(she is good, a few rubs and she squirts, she loved to put her fanny in front of my face and give me a few squirts at the time) and the other one Karina in portobello.
    Again good luck

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bone 39 For This Useful Post:

corkexile2020 (22-11-20)

English Lulu can squirt like her, nothing like Angela Stone, she is unique

10. Default

She is not advertising atm, English Lulu, incredible, the best, I've been as well with Express Waterfall but she still fall short from EL, now advertising is Demi in Maynooth(she is good, a few rubs and she squirts, she loved to put her fanny in front of my face and give me a few squirts at the time) and the other one Karina in portobello.
    Again good luck
    Thanks for your suggestions always been tempted by Demi myself

Reviews

Again good luck
    Will as Demi to watch list. Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast