Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luciana Roe anyone been?

1. Default Luciana Roe anyone been?

Had it in mind to see her, her pics are amazing. She’s got a review, but if I’m honest I never 100% trust the “Made an account just to leave a review” line. Might take my chances later this week though
    Last edited by Pusseater98; 27-10-20 at 22:55.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusseater98 For This Useful Post:

JustAnotherGuy (27-10-20)

4. Default

Yh, in same boat. Do let me know if you go and how it goes. If I decide to go I'll let you know. I did txt her asking about anal which she confirmed it's extra, but it's not in her fav list. So looks suspicious.
    Last edited by Floki; 28-10-20 at 12:54. Reason: No cost allowed

I was also wondering about her. Might see her later this week but if one of yous gets there before me, let me know how it went. Can never trust an account with one review

Tried to see her just now lads. Sounded nice on the phone. Clear directions, but when I got to her door I saw some man standing in front of it looking like he just knocked on the door. I walked past and waited around, but he didn’t leave after a good few minutes. I decided to walk past again as if I was leaving and he was stood closer to the entrance as if he was guarding the door the door this time.

It seemed too suspicious to me, especially during these times where visits to other households aren’t allowed so I left. I may have overreacted but I didn’t want to take any unnecessary risks. I felt bad I hope she doesn’t blacklist me, I just didn’t want to take a risk. Maybe one of you lads will catch her at a better time
    Last edited by Pusseater98; 29-10-20 at 13:34.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pusseater98 For This Useful Post:

jekyl69 (29-10-20)

Always trust your Gut feeling.
    That’s what it’s there for

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seancaseykinky For This Useful Post:

jekyl69 (29-10-20), Stephanie (30-10-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pusseater98 View Post
    Tried to see her just now lads. Sounded nice on the phone. Clear directions, but when I got to her door I saw some man standing in front of it looking like he just knocked on the door. I walked past and waited around, but he didn’t leave after a good few minutes. I decided to walk past again as if I was leaving and he was stood closer to the entrance as if he was guarding the door the door this time.

It seemed too suspicious to me, especially during these times where visits to other households aren’t allowed so I left. I may have overreacted but I didn’t want to take any unnecessary risks. I felt bad I hope she doesn’t blacklist me, I just didn’t want to take a risk. Maybe one of you lads will catch her at a better time
    Did you contact her to explain what happened ? If you haven't don't be surprised if she does blacklist you.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Was this a main door or her actual door after she had let you into the building?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pusseater98 View Post

I don't blame you for taking a swerve but you should have let her know exactly what happened at the time, she may not be impressed by your story after time has passed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by patryk8792 View Post
    Yeah, I booked with her. Had time arranged well in advance and notified her half hour before. Everything was fine until I walked in the door and it was her friend. "Luciana busy etc"
    Which was fine, just that you'd rather make your own decisions who you're meetiing.
    But as regards location, it's a super location, been there or thereabouts often. Anyone who has punted in Sandyford will know it's a fine location. Never a problem, and no one watching the place.
    Three things that don't lie
    Drunk people
    Shakira's hips
    Yoga pants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast