Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is everyone else

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle87 View Post
    If you can ride one bike, you can ride any bike. The same applies to forums Canali. Being familiar with this site and how to use it indicates experience with forums, not this website. Apart from the reputation thing it's literally identical to a rugby board I used back in the day as far as I can remember.
    Yea but ye werent pulling yourself inside and out on the Rugby Forum the way ye do here morning noon and night.. Yer like a Fiddlers Elbow on here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Yea but ye werent pulling yourself inside and out on the Rugby Forum the way ye do here morning noon and night.. Yer like a Fiddlers Elbow on here.
    Cheers ... I'm not the only one who noticed.... now I better sign out or be part of 'Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band'.....sign in, sign out, sign in, sign out, must set my alarm in case I miss my middle of the night sign in... !!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CANALI For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (25-10-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Cheers ... I'm not the only one who noticed.... now I better sign out or be part of 'Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band'.....sign in, sign out, sign in, sign out, must set my alarm in case I miss my middle of the night sign in... !!!
    You'll sign back in when Daisy signs back in Canali

I average one post a day over a four-month period lads. Maybe you're thinking of somebody else if you think you see me here morning noon and night.
    Last edited by Eagle87; 25-10-20 at 15:03.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eagle87 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Did people ever think, that maybe these supposed returning posters. May have in fact browsed these forums, but never signed up until now and that’s how they know stuff?
    Last edited by RebelSub87; 26-10-20 at 00:44.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RebelSub87 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (26-10-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RebelSub87 View Post
    Did people ever think, that maybe these supposed returning posters. May have in fact browsed these forums, but never signed up until now and that’s how they know stuff?
    Fair play... good point not considered... I was lurking around here in 2007 and 2008 finally signed up in 2009 when the divorce came through... but still a lot of 'Arnies' here.... banned but ' I will be back'... I'm here since 2009 as anyone can see and no reinventions... I was banned once but I think if this site had a TMO it would have been 'no try'....the opposing team were putting up all the cash !!.rock on ...
    Last edited by CANALI; 26-10-20 at 01:07.

9. Default

While I've been aware of the site for a while, but its only just this year I took the plunge, couldn't have picked a better year lol.

Some of us just like to watch all the shit that goes on in here lol. Seen users come and go as well as some of the ladies. Just pop in the odd time so see what’s happening but as much as I like a nice chat it’s not what I joined the site for! Right that’s my posting done for another few years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12