Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prepping yourself for bottoming a TS

Reviews

When lockdown finishes I'll take the plunge and pick the best ts to break me in, at least if I bottle it I can give anal... I take it all ts ladies are well able to recieve anal no problem?

2. Default

Yes guys please if you wanna be bottoming, DOUCHE theirself or clean inside with plenty of water. It's not nice at all the bad smelling coming up from the ass or on the worst of the case when the condom coming up full of sh**t and believe me that happen a lot. Completely turn me off and I'm pretty sure for many of us as well. Remember if you wanna unforgettable time put an effort for yourself too

Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
    I have technic that always work , even when the guy had try anal before and hurts I ensure him that how i do doesn't make he feel pain, only pleasure, and as i said , it never failed and they always leave with a big smile and not believing they take all inside with no pain, only pleasure.
    Nicoli, sounds amazing. If you can do what you say you can then i must meet you.
    Tried before and it was sore so would love to see how gentle you can be x

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    Lot of people won't be coming from their house straight to you. People might have a day at work, it might be a spur of the moment visit. So not always possible

Douche is a small thing you can carry on your car, backpack, bag, etc. The same way people carry with them cigarettes, keys, etc. there is actually small travel douche you can get on a pharmacy all the time before you visit someone. You use it and you throw it away after. I really appreciated when few customers asked me to use my bathroom to doing the douche theirself and take a shower after, actually I have a shower douche on my bathroom that they are free to use it (I disinfect it all the time) I dont even counting that time they used to do their business on the bathroom as a part of the time they paid for session. So hun its not an excuse not to do the douche or clean properly inside before anal sex even if you coming after work, dinner with friends or party

Reviews

Franklin is a bit of a douche

I have technic that always work , even when the guy had try anal before and hurts I ensure him that how i do doesn't make he feel pain, only pleasure, and as i said , it never failed and they always leave with a big smile and not believing they take all inside with no pain, only pleasure.
    Fuck, sounds good.
    I've tried twice and had no luck - it was too painful.
    Must go and see you Nicoli x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DrKav For This Useful Post:

nicoli (05-11-20)

8. Default

Good advice. Thanks

I agree. I provide white fresh towels, nice bath and everything he needs, but u know. As i say to my clients when they are worried about this "Who like to eat a ass knows exactly what's inside, it's not flowers " but me as a professional if happens any accident i do everything quickly as possible and i pretend nothing happened, I don't want my client feel ashamed, I want him to feel pleasure and be happy, I know exactly what's my job , some details it's better keep for me and don't make the moment get awkward for the client. His pleasure and happiness is the most important for me. After all I really don't see this as a problem, and NOTHING turns me off . I'm always ready for the next round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    Lot of people won't be coming from their house straight to you. People might have a day at work, it might be a spur of the moment visit. So not always possible

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

Crapgolfer (12-11-20), rubsub (16-11-20), tokerama (06-11-20)

Reviews

Nice words from nicoli when i visit ts TVs i like and try to be clean as i can but you still want to be comfortable with girls and although i have never met nicoli i would say she one of them girls you would be comfortable with

12. The Following User Says Thank You to My2girls For This Useful Post:

nicoli (12-11-20)

13. Default

Sounds perfect Nicoli. Will you be visiting Belfast any time soon? Xx

I agree. I provide white fresh towels, nice bath and everything he needs, but u know. As i say to my clients when they are worried about this "Who like to eat a ass knows exactly what's inside, it's not flowers " but me as a professional if happens any accident i do everything quickly as possible and i pretend nothing happened, I don't want my client feel ashamed, I want him to feel pleasure and be happy, I know exactly what's my job , some details it's better keep for me and don't make the moment get awkward for the client. His pleasure and happiness is the most important for me. After all I really don't see this as a problem, and NOTHING turns me off . I'm always ready for the next round.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to berryblaster69 For This Useful Post:

nicoli (12-11-20)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast