Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Dakini/Carrick

Reviews

2 reviews up now. They look fake , which is a pity. Both reviewer's last log in was Nov 3rd. Appears to be the one person posing as 2 reviewers.

Reviews

I agree. Some reviews just stand out for been fake.

Reviews

Both have not logged in since and tried to be very intelligent when the how to spot a fake review always mentions grammatical errors. Never a question over a 5 star review. I’ll never understand it.

Hi everyone,

If you believe that a review is fake, then please do report it.
    We shall look into this and decide what would be the next move.

Thank you,

Floki.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

claremorris (23-11-20)

I met this one a few years ago. Just massage and no touching allowed. She kept my number and every couple of weeks she sent me a text saying she was in Dublin again. I asked her to stop the texts but they kept coming. I have her on my blocked numbers on my phone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dublinbrian View Post
    I met this one a few years ago. Just massage and no touching allowed. She kept my number and every couple of weeks she sent me a text saying she was in Dublin again. I asked her to stop the texts but they kept coming. I have her on my blocked numbers on my phone.
    Same rules for me but not for everyone.... Did she have her pussy with her during the massage ? Really put me off having the auld hairy pussy staring at me when I was about to C.. . I was going to complain but I knew from her conversation that her pussy comes first and if I said a word I would have been asked to leave

Reviews

Which pussy do you mean ??? The four legged one with claws or the other one between her legs

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Benny123 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Benny123 View Post
    Which pussy do you mean ??? The four legged one with claws or the other one between her legs
    fortunately or unfortunately I only got to see her 4 legged one and it really spoiled my visit. I would not go as far as to say that the experience was cat but it was not memorable for the right reasons.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 23-11-20 at 23:16. Reason: Disrespectful comment- Julie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123