Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: American Dakini/Carrick

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by My2girls View Post
    So can anyone recommend a lady that does tantric massage don't mind paying top rate if she is real deal would be my first time getting tantric so would like it to be right ps north east or Dublin area thanks
    what are you expecting from Tantra ? Some guys who have posted here seem to get a lot from Tantra. You need to be really good at relaxing and getting lost in the moment. There are good Tantra courses around Prague.... Not overly expensive. I spent a few days on one. My problem is that I am more of a giver than a taker so the idea of not being able to touch the masseuse can reduce my pleasure quite a bit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    what are you expecting from Tantra ? Some guys who have posted here seem to get a lot from Tantra. You need to be really good at relaxing and getting lost in the moment. There are good Tantra courses around Prague.... Not overly expensive. I spent a few days on one. My problem is that I am more of a giver than a taker so the idea of not being able to touch the masseuse can reduce my pleasure quite a bit
    Do not Judge tantra by what you see posted on here about it.
    Few of the people who advertise on here understand tantra because they have not expended the time, energy & money required.
    Most times its used on here to charge more money for the massage.
    Last edited by bigmango; 24-10-20 at 00:20.

There is a Canadian called Kitten who was doing tantra out of a v nice apartment in Dublin 1. She was advertising on other sites V and L. Never a sign of any other services tbh

Reviews

They all advertised it put can they do proper tantric massage if i am going to spend 250 300 euro it's has to be tantric

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ShamrockShake View Post
    There is a Canadian called Kitten who was doing tantra out of a v nice apartment in Dublin 1. She was advertising on other sites V and L. Never a sign of any other services tbh
    I have seen that ad - impressive - but have not availed - must be viewed now 65 times

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I have seen that ad - impressive - but have not availed - must be viewed now 65 times
    She is very very dreamy!

Reviews

Dreamy ?????

Yup! Dreamy

Reviews

Can you elaborate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Benny123 For This Useful Post:

I thought I was being very descriptive to be honest!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast