Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad experiences

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Cop Bad experiences

Hey all

It is massage related as i was leaving , but anyone else feel free to add a similar experience if they wish

So on Saturday i went to a massage parlor i found from another site , i contacted and told to go to location X and get more details from there , I went there , not sure how to code it

"if you find one of these and pick it up you will have luck all day long " hill ..... lol

so i was told on a choppy phone , past post office and into barbers ..... i was skeptical , did she say into the barbers , then i heard glass door and white door , so i was thinking it was beside this barber

As i continued to walk i notice the white door was just inside the barbers , like 3 feet but there was people there and (im glad the covid is around as i was wearing a mask and a hat) i seen that she was standing at the door waiting so i walked past her up the stairs

All i could hear from the barbers was "oh massage place upstairs " "massage" "massage" etc , could hear most of the chatting even during the massage

heres the funny part , thats not even the bad experience i had that will make me not go back there

Side bar , Massage and ending was great , only complaint was no music to drown out the talking from downstairs

So onto the next day , ( feeling randy over weekend)

I make the call to go back again and this was at night time , but still early in the evening , so much so there was a good few crowds of lads and teens around the place ,

So i continued to the barber and when i got there was happy to see if was closed and she was waiting for me at the door

went in massage and happy ending all good ,

then as i was leaving ( mask on thank god) from the right of my eye i could see some youngones , though they would be blind to the notion of what was going on , but

man walks out of closed barber with Asian women leading him out ....... i know it was coming "enjoy your massageeeeee mister ..." real thick accent , heard her a few times and as i walked past the group of lads still standing outside i was expecting them to chime in but they didnt

If the teen girls know whats going on ...... im sure the cops do to

now if they move i would go and see her again , nothing wrong with the massage , infact it was very good and ending great too , but as with house hunting , location location location

feel free to message me and ill give you the deets if you want to try it out yourself , maybe im a little bitch , but last thing you want after a massage is youngones calling you out about it just made the guilt , shame and remove the stress relief of the massage

( ask me about my adventures in OZ as i had a similar experience but alot crazier of a night )

Feel free to add on what was your experiences like

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 123bigmicky For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (19-10-20)

Was this in Cork?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by indosex View Post
    Was this in Cork?
    Nope , Dublin

5. Default

was the guy who asked you another customer

Blog Entries
    Reviews

PM me and ill tell you the location , but wasnt for me , again i said i could be a bitch lol

Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonDoggyStyle View Post
    Pffff, sounds hot.

For some reason going into beauty parlors or hairdressers to get to the massage room is a serious turn on for me personally.

One time I had gone into this massage parlor I thought was exclusively legit cause, I saw from outside a bunch of tourists getting foot massages on recliners and they were laughing and talking like everything was professional and legit.

I'm talking, like about 4 tourists, regular folk, not creepy looking "punters" or something.

Their prices were good so I went in, was told by the owner to strip, lie down, and wait for the massage therapist who shall be coming - directly.

I don't need to spell out what happened next but, it wasn't a "professional" massage.

And the weird thing was, the parlor itself was this cramped little room that was divided with curtains so everyone could hear everything.

i.e. I'm pretty confident the tourists sat on the recliners could hear the sounds of **chik-chik-chik-chik-chik-chik-chik-chik** and then me giving it, "uuurrrggghhhh!!".

lol

I come out from behind the curtain after I got dressed and just hand this woman two notes whilst the tourists were looking at me with a mix of fear and apprehension written on their face.

One of the hottest/best HJ's I ever got.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by espresso View Post
    was the guy who asked you another customer
    nobody asked me

there was talk in the barbers , i could hear them

on the way out i doubt a teen girl was going in there lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonDoggyStyle View Post
    Nah I got it from your "code".

It's slightly out of the way.

Fortunately there's a few such places operating more centrally;

Well, there was - not for the next 6 weeks.
    Getting my last massage in tonight , and was telling them it better be good ( jokingly) as its last for weeks , they said they would be open though for the weeks

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 123bigmicky View Post
    Getting my last massage in tonight , and was telling them it better be good ( jokingly) as its last for weeks , they said they would be open though for the weeks
    Was that Dublin? I had planned to go today but damn work got in my way.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JollyTempted View Post
    Was that Dublin? I had planned to go today but damn work got in my way.
    it was , in churchtown , was good , nothing special ,

got a tip for one in tallaght close to me so will try that out when i get paid

11. Default

Thank you, I might venture out tomorrow after all 👍👍👍

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast