Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JollyTempted View Post
    Thank you, I might venture out tomorrow after all ������
    might be a different kettle of fish today due to the lockdown

Ooh where about in churchtown? Is there a link or name? Thanks

This must be near a hill and a penny

Quote Originally Posted by 123bigmicky View Post
    Hey all

It is massage related as i was leaving , but anyone else feel free to add a similar experience if they wish

So on Saturday i went to a massage parlor i found from another site , i contacted and told to go to location X and get more details from there , I went there , not sure how to code it

"if you find one of these and pick it up you will have luck all day long " hill ..... lol

so i was told on a choppy phone , past post office and into barbers ..... i was skeptical , did she say into the barbers , then i heard glass door and white door , so i was thinking it was beside this barber

As i continued to walk i notice the white door was just inside the barbers , like 3 feet but there was people there and (im glad the covid is around as i was wearing a mask and a hat) i seen that she was standing at the door waiting so i walked past her up the stairs

All i could hear from the barbers was "oh massage place upstairs " "massage" "massage" etc , could hear most of the chatting even during the massage

heres the funny part , thats not even the bad experience i had that will make me not go back there

Side bar , Massage and ending was great , only complaint was no music to drown out the talking from downstairs

So onto the next day , ( feeling randy over weekend)

I make the call to go back again and this was at night time , but still early in the evening , so much so there was a good few crowds of lads and teens around the place ,

So i continued to the barber and when i got there was happy to see if was closed and she was waiting for me at the door

went in massage and happy ending all good ,

then as i was leaving ( mask on thank god) from the right of my eye i could see some youngones , though they would be blind to the notion of what was going on , but

man walks out of closed barber with Asian women leading him out ....... i know it was coming "enjoy your massageeeeee mister ..." real thick accent , heard her a few times and as i walked past the group of lads still standing outside i was expecting them to chime in but they didnt

If the teen girls know whats going on ...... im sure the cops do to

now if they move i would go and see her again , nothing wrong with the massage , infact it was very good and ending great too , but as with house hunting , location location location

feel free to message me and ill give you the deets if you want to try it out yourself , maybe im a little bitch , but last thing you want after a massage is youngones calling you out about it just made the guilt , shame and remove the stress relief of the massage

( ask me about my adventures in OZ as i had a similar experience but alot crazier of a night )

Feel free to add on what was your experiences like

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12