Thread: Ukraine my experience over there, anywhere else?

Default Ukraine my experience over there, anywhere else?

So I've been to Ukraine, Kiev twice. The first time 2 years ago and it was one of the best / cheapest places to punt. I rented a place on air BnB for 1000 (30 quid) right near the centre. I managed to get a sim card with data at the airport.

It's hit and miss when the ladies answer the phone. If you ask them if they speak English sometimes they just hang up the phone lol - on the site English is listed as a spoken language. A lot charge outcall to your place between 1200-1600 uah. (36-48 quid an hour) The women are drop dead gorgeous.

Seems as though I was over there for 4 nights, I tried to get 3 girls each day and spread them out over the day/night. It was great. I can't afford to do that over here at 200 for the hour!

Anyway the second time was shite. I was thinking of going to Poland but have heard that the scene is a bit shady over there. Basic and the sites show one thing and the service is another so I've heard.

I was thinking Bulgaria but I have no Idea. The sites look great but when you get there and ring it's another story.

Any suggestions, also DMS welcome A

Cheers

Had a lousy experience in Kiev, the girls had zero interest, had a duo call out to hotel, would never go back, certainly the girls that visited me didn't seem to be there by choice so we just talked for the hour, i said they could leave early but they didn't want to either.

Poland on the other hand I have had several very memorable encounters, there is a local website similar to EI, and while it took a lot of messages in advance, i found just what I love and had several fantastic duo appointments in several different cities. Love Poland.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

johnwin530 (23-10-20)

I went to Poland a few years ago and none of them answered the phone. Any advice? Shoot me a dm where you went and the site you used?

Reviews

Budapest is very easy. Stayed there a few times and all you do text the girl your preferred time your hotel and room number. Get a confirmation text within 10 mins and a knock on the door at the alloted time. Simple.

6. Default

Girls are soo sexy in Ukraine