Thread: Duo massage for two

Default Duo massage for two

Myself and one of my lady friends have been considering going for a sexy duo massage,
    Both very open minded, would like a Duo massage, so one each and all the toppings
    All in the same rooms so we can both see the other person and everything else that’s going on,

Very sexy I think,

I’m on looking for recommendations please don’t see it advertised here but I’m sure it can work

Thread moved to Client requests.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John2010 View Post
    Myself and one of my lady friends have been considering going for a sexy duo massage,
    Both very open minded, would like a Duo massage, so one each and all the toppings
    All in the same rooms so we can both see the other person and everything else that’s going on,

Very sexy I think,

I’m on looking for recommendations please don’t see it advertised here but I’m sure it can work
    Presumably you would like a female Masseuse for yourself & a male Masseur for your girlfriend.
    There is a couple based in Ashtown who advertise this service - sometimes they advertise on here.

There are a few other places around town that advertise this - you just have to look - GOOGLE is your friend - for example

There is a massage place in D1 (where from their premises you can see past Clerys & then the Spire & Henry St) with a male & females massage staff -
    Also I heard the Africans are Capable with providing this - sometimes
    Last edited by bigmango; 26-09-20 at 16:28. Reason: Comment rather than a recommendation - Africans'84