Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Bray scene

Shop or house

Formerly hairdressers don't think it is anymore

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovelylicker99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks i will give it a go.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelylicker99 View Post
    New place in bray. Reasonable price. Half hour with happiness towards end 7 tenors. Pretty Asian lady there, she said a couple of other girls work between there and Dublin, but she is always there. Nice
    Hi there, any chance of any more detailed description of the lady? Its always good to know in advance of heading out

Can you pm me the number every time i pass the shutters are closed thanks

I've an appointment in this new spot today, for an hour, I've been given the directions by text, really clear directions I'm a little bit concerned because i no Bray and it seems a little public to me, the entrance is in a busy little spot,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to iwantaces For This Useful Post:

claremorris (16-05-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by iwantaces View Post
    I've an appointment in this new spot today, for an hour, I've been given the directions by text, really clear directions I'm a little bit concerned because i no Bray and it seems a little public to me, the entrance is in a busy little spot,
    Hope you enjoyed & there were not too many heads turning as you walked in

10. Default

Finally made it out to bray to lucy near the bookplace. Like to give good feedback on visit. Good value, not rushed, Great english, Polite , Nice room with a decent size as other places can be tiny. Location good, Found her quite attractive, beautiful long hair. Made good effort to make massage enjoyable. I defintely would go back in future. May also try the other one working there.(Did not see what she looks like) Back in thread someone mentioned she worked in rathmines before. Anyone have any idea was it in shop or apartment and any clues which shop just in case I know her already. To conclude on lucy bray are lucky to have her.

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    (Did not see what she looks like) Back in thread someone mentioned she worked in rathmines before. Anyone have any idea was it in shop or apartment and any clues which shop just in case I know her already.
    I think that was a the same Yoyo that used to work in Upper Rathmines, small one in her 40s? If same Yoyo she moved from Rathmines last year. Was couple of other middle aged asian ladies there after, not great looking but did the job. Unfortunately the R'mines place is not there anymore, it was an apartment for several years apparently, and ceased operation couple of months ago. Pity as it was very handy for a quick relief 30 mins rub with HE & BJ.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GoneShooting For This Useful Post:

swamdublin (25-05-22)

13. Default

Anyone know if TT is back with Lucy in Bray??
    I never condemn wrongdoing in any area.

Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast