Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bray scene

I don't get the Charles Stewart ref: , Are you talking about the side street opposite the church on the main street or the one by the book depository

.. Thai massage place.... legit....decent massage...
    Last edited by EmmaEA; 29-05-21 at 08:57.

Quote Originally Posted by wazzy View Post
    I've visit Lucy a few times and always been looked after very well by her or her colleague , anybody know if the new girl arrived?
    I was informed that new girl will arrive in 2 months or so. Hope this helps.

4. Default

Can anyone advise as to where or a contact for place in Bray? New to area and cant find anyone. Thanks

5. Default

Anywhere in Bray available? Can't seem to locate any! Thanks

Heard lots about her, does she do full service?
    Any word on a date for her arrival?

The ladies working in the place near the library are quite old. Ive been with the younger one that’s stuck in China at the moment. A couple of times. Shes decent looking and loves kissing. Not much English.

One of the Thai places has a cute young girl who lets you pull yourself off but won’t do it herself.

8. Default

Which one of the Thai places has the cute young girl is it the one beginning with b or f? I just noticed on one of their websites that any indecent proposals they would report to Guards I would be afraid of my life to try in wrong Thai place.

9. Default

Please can someone update the Thai massage Bray post! Is it the Thai place at the first villa on the street in Bray that is named after an Italian city that had a band called ‘and the machine’ after it

10. Default

Can you pm me please??

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast