Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Bray scene

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    You have a cheek - expecting posters to read old threads - no wonder posters are feeling hot
    FFS. His second last statement is the one - presuming they know how to PM. "French amphibians" ???? Some people have too much time on their hands.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    FFS. His second last statement is the one - presuming they know how to PM. "French amphibians" ???? Some people have too much time on their hands.
    Last edited by bigmango; 26-07-22 at 11:02.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Sums up your attitude.

Not surprised with your little cartoon response.

Sitting on here all day, too lazy to help punters with PM's, too experienced to be dealing with wet behind the ears underling newbies, want every gullible newcomer to go around the city searching for new massage venues and write reviews for you - then they might "qualify" for some scraps of info from you as the Big Knowledgible One on here, want them to read reviews written weeks ago covered in impossible hilarious code to get info you could easily provide but are too lazy to copy, moan and complain at punters holding things up when you are doing exactly the same, claiming to be "too bored" (oh dear) when anyone criticises your tiresome game.

You do provide some good info yourself on occasion. Why not leave it at that? Instead of moaning and misleading punters and boring them into not returning anymore - or pretending to be some advanced moderator on here who has the rules? Putting people off and making them feel like they shouldn't be here.

It's not anyone's fault that the Forum you go to to get info on massage venues around the city doesn't allow the information to be posted?

PM seems to be the only way for years now. Only a few punters have the time for an Irish Times Crossword series of answers.

If you don't agree with requests from new punters to be PM'd then ignoring the request is the best way to stop it.

But you enjoy playing the Big Man rather then helping out. Trying to impress the easily impressed with your rude attitude.

It's not your forum - but it's a pain and tedious as it stands except for the few with a lot of time on their hands who enjoy all the fun of cryptic messages - so stop holding people up and we all might get somewhere and quickly and get the information out there.

4. Default

Sums up your attitude.

Not surprised with your little cartoon response.

Sitting on here all day, too lazy to help punters with PM's, too experienced to be dealing with wet behind the ears underling newbies, want every gullible newcomer to go around the city searching for new massage venues and write reviews for you - then they might "qualify" for some scraps of info from you as the Big Knowledgible One on here, want them to read reviews written weeks ago covered in impossible hilarious code to get info you could easily provide but are too lazy to copy, moan and complain at punters holding things up when you are doing exactly the same, claiming to be "too bored" (oh dear) when anyone criticises your tiresome game.

You do provide some good info yourself on occasion. Why not leave it at that? Instead of moaning and misleading punters and boring them into not returning anymore - or pretending to be some advanced moderator on here who has the rules? Putting people off and making them feel like they shouldn't be here.

It's not anyone's fault that the Forum you go to to get info on massage venues around the city doesn't allow the information to be posted?

PM seems to be the only way for years now. Only a few punters have the time for an Irish Times Crossword series of answers.

If you don't agree with requests from new punters to be PM'd then ignoring the request is the best way to stop it.

But you enjoy playing the Big Man rather then helping out. Trying to impress the easily impressed with your rude attitude.

It's not your forum - but it's a pain and tedious as it stands except for the few with a lot of time on their hands who enjoy all the fun of cryptic messages - so stop holding people up and we all might get somewhere and quickly and get the information out there.
    Couldn't agree more Robo.

The only thing I would say to new punters is to directly PM instead of asking for PM on thread. You can easily figure out the helpful ones by re-reading some of the thread. I love to help newbies as I was once one myself, and I've had many great experiences thanks to those helpful people.

I'm no longer living in Ireland so at this moment in time I've nothing to offer but I hope when I return for holiday, some helpful punters on here will help me out if asked.

Oh, and the boys in blue know full well the places providing more than massage. The dogs in the street know. They don't need to come to this site.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JollyTempted For This Useful Post:

robothecop (27-07-22)

6. Default

I've heard good things about a certain place in Bray. I assume you need to have posted a certain amount of times before you can PM and ask for details though, right?

Read #139 for clue to Lucy's. PMs are an imposition and creepy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Durtburd78 View Post
    I've heard good things about a certain place in Bray. I assume you need to have posted a certain amount of times before you can PM and ask for details though, right?
    Totally wrong. No such rules. PM away because the info can't be posted on here. If the PM message is an imposition or unwelcome then it wiil be ignored. Simple.

It's difficult because reading back over loads of posts simply takes too much time and lots of the so called clues are rubbish.

Just ask on here for info and some will respond or might PM you. Best off I just PM a few decent punters on here who will help without a fuss hopefully.

Don't mind to moaners with too much time on their hands who are on here too much and bored with these requests. They are holding it up for everyone.

I've had enough of them and use this site less and less as a result. I'm probably not alone.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Durtburd78 View Post
    Just PM'd you with some info.

10. Default

Totally wrong. No such rules. PM away because the info can't be posted on here. If the PM message is an imposition or unwelcome then it wiil be ignored. Simple.

It's difficult because reading back over loads of posts simply takes too much time and lots of the so called clues are rubbish.

Just ask on here for info and some will respond or might PM you. Best off I just PM a few decent punters on here who will help without a fuss hopefully.

Don't mind to moaners with too much time on their hands who are on here too much and bored with these requests. They are holding it up for everyone.

I've had enough of them and use this site less and less as a result. I'm probably not alone.
    Well said!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JollyTempted For This Useful Post:

robothecop (30-07-22)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet rabbit View Post
    Read #139 for clue to Lucy's. PMs are an imposition and creepy.
    Imposition for some, but creepy?? Good grief!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JollyTempted For This Useful Post:

claremorris (31-07-22), robothecop (30-07-22)

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast