Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Bray scene

Met Ting Ting, a stunning girl. Had a great hour with her. She would turn heads in any pub.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tony9424 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (02-06-23), PhilPhilPhil (03-06-23)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tony9424 View Post
    Met Ting Ting, a stunning girl. Had a great hour with her. She would turn heads in any pub.
    You must have seen just before or after me!

She is virtually as good looking as any Chinese Girl you could wish to meet and has a great body.

I met her for an hour.

Now while her service was good, it was not quite at the level of Yo Yo or Leah for me.

All in all it surpassed Lucy's who is also worth seeing.

However, the not as great service as the first 2 has to be mitigated by the fact that her stated age was just about half my own!
    Ride them on the beaches!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

claremorris (27-06-23), PhilPhilPhil (03-06-23)

5. Default

Could someone please ping me on the details please I am in bray now

Thanks

6. Default

Hey guys don’t know if my last post worked I am in bray and just looking for the details
    In need of a nice massage. Cheers

7. Default

Hi can someone message me details on place in Bray where Ting Ting works please

8. Default

Could someone pm the services that Lucy and TingTing do or is it just massage with happy ending? Thanks

Meet Lucy again yesterday, one hour appointment, was fantastic as always, she told me she has a new girl working with her now, I'd love to no has anyone met the new girl, I'm a little shy and feel at ease with Lucy so a little worried about changing from one two the other, can anyone tell me if the new girl is good, and as kind as Lucy with her services, thanks fellas.

10. Default

Can I ask - Does lucy work from a shop/parlour or do you go to her home? Find parlours better

She works from a house but not her home.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony9424 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (27-06-23)

13. Default

Anyone know of the place across the road from Circle K in little bray? Beside best coffee in bray. I got word on the grapevine one time but have since lost the info.....

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast