Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Bray scene

1. Default

Can anyone pm me the whereabouts of lucy near the bookplace. Can't seem to find it at all. Cheers

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dubsfan1 View Post
    Can anyone pm me the whereabouts of lucy near the bookplace. Can't seem to find it at all. Cheers
    Any reason that you can't follow the simple instructions from Sweet Rabbit posted just 37 minutes before your post?
    Jeez... I'm beginning to sound like bigmango

Yoyo massage in Donnybrook. Advertises here on EI. Is this the same Yoyo that was in Bray?

Lucy was in fine form yesterday x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

claremorris (29-12-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppeh99 View Post
    Any reason that you can't follow the simple instructions from Sweet Rabbit posted just 37 minutes before your post?
    Jeez... I'm beginning to sound like bigmango
    You taking the piss?

Simple instructions? I don't think so. Why so insulting to punters? Send the man a PM and leave out the slagging off stuff.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    You taking the piss?

Simple instructions? I don't think so. Why so insulting to punters? Send the man a PM and leave out the slagging off stuff.
    That's the spirit - Lets send as much info as possible to arseholes & time wasters - The providers will love you for this.

Lets not ask anyone to try and workout any info for themselves

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    That's the spirit - Lets send as much info as possible to arseholes & time wasters - The providers will love you for this.

Lets not ask anyone to try and workout any info for themselves

Are you still going down this road of looking down on any other punter other than yourself and holding up the whole show?

Still at it?

Still using your bad language?

I'm sure the providers are well used to sorting out the wasters from the decent types taking the time to look for info thanks very much!

I'm sure also that they appreciate the business and not the big ego time wasters like you holding all the punters up on here. Maybe even forcing them to just give up?

How are you even allowed on the website anymore? A total waste of time and space.

You should have been permanently banned years ago in my opinion.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by robothecop View Post
    You taking the piss?

Sweet Rabbit posted: "Lucy massage hot frog are the 4 search terms. It's first on the result/list."

Try this SIMPLE instruction. If it doesn't work I'll post my fulsome apology. If it does I'll await yours! Or are you just taking the piss?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppeh99 View Post
    Sweet Rabbit posted: "Lucy massage hot frog are the 4 search terms. It's first on the result/list."

Try this SIMPLE instruction. If it doesn't work I'll post my fulsome apology. If it does I'll await yours! Or are you just taking the piss?

Sounds like you love the attention to me? And unnecessery drama?

Bet you never thought that English might not be the first language of some punters on here rather than us privileged lot?

What are you doing sending punters back on to other websites?? Or anywhere for that matter?

Just be a reasonable EI member and give the man the info he needs through a PM and help him use the PM facilities on here if he can't work it out. And we can all move on swiftly with our lives.

No need for displays of intellectual intelligence here. Or apologies.

It's just a humble Massage in Bray thread for punters with lives.

Had a beautiful hour in the company of leigha today in bray , what a beautiful lovely woman

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:

claremorris (04-01-23), The Libertarian (05-01-23)

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast