Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ts huge cock

1. Default

Hey guys, new videos in my website a video is worth a thousand words 9 inches big and hard more top then ever... Kisses Miss Kylie Ferrari xxx
    Last edited by Raica Ferrari; 22-09-20 at 10:42.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raica Ferrari For This Useful Post:

dickaroo (23-09-20), jayv2k18 (22-09-20), sixfourblond (22-09-20)

3. Default

Everyone of these girls are gorgeous and worth seening each and everyone of them any day anything bigger than your own is a plus

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by missryan View Post
    Oh thank for mentioned my name and my twitter so you can check it out. I will return tomorrow for 2 days mwah
    Miss Ryan, any chance you’re heading to Belfast, it’s been an age since we spent some time together!

Reviews

As someone with a relatively tight ass I am more interested in CD/TSs with small to average members. Any advice?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    As someone with a relatively tight ass I am more interested in CD/TSs with small to average members. Any advice?
    As a relatively general piece of advice, stay away from the South Americans, and stick to the Asians. But beware, there are exceptions both ways!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

irdave (02-10-20)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irdave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    As a relatively general piece of advice, stay away from the South Americans, and stick to the Asians. But beware, there are exceptions both ways!
    Don't listen to him Dave. Go big or go home!

It's so embarrassing how the clients just see us as a "cock size" .
    I'm not complaining,, I'm just realising how funny this is.
    Be a sexual object of desire just because of a part of your body/mind/soul.
    As I said I'm complaining, that's just a fact , and it makes me rick ,, but stills not funny be treated as a "cock size"
    Thank you all
    xxx

"As I said I'm "NOT" complaining "
    That's probably why the clients don't care about so many mans in a wig advertising as TS ,,
    As I read in a review a few days a go "She didn't want to take off her corset even though I insisted several times" did u ever ask yourself why?
    It's because in the daylight she's just a boy , for the society , for the world , a wig and make up doesn't make a person become a TS, I'm not saying about her feelings as the website always say "But she feel she is a ts" , I'm talk about a person who advertises pretending to be someone else.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicoli For This Useful Post:

Crapgolfer (08-10-20), ts-shemale-rammer (04-10-20)

Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
    "As I said I'm "NOT" complaining "
    That's probably why the clients don't care about so many mans in a wig advertising as TS ,,
    As I read in a review a few days a go "She didn't want to take off her corset even though I insisted several times" did u ever ask yourself why?
    It's because in the daylight she's just a boy , for the society , for the world , a wig and make up doesn't make a person become a TS, I'm not saying about her feelings as the website always say "But she feel she is a ts" , I'm talk about a person who advertises pretending to be someone else.
    When men are horny (not all but most) they don't usually think straight and they go to the cheapest price of course. You give them a goat wearing lingerie or dress they would be happy to fuck the goat anyway

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Crapgolfer (08-10-20), nicoli (04-10-20)

If you don't have problem going for a TV pretending to be a TS ok , your choice and decision.
    But he still being a man in a wig , and be more feminine than many other TS's maybe it's your level of demand is the problem.
    I know most of the clients got disappointed with fake profiles. I don't think it's fair they lie at that point.
    I'm a woman inside but I won't advertise as one . I live in the real world.
    And for me they still a man in a wig .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast