Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New balls please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New balls please

Well the footballs finished for now and our attention turns to a different kind of ball yes its wimbledon and with Nadal out theres a fair chance of Andy murray giving a good account of himself this year.
    I will have a wee bet on Andy and hopefully he wont indulge in any after hours fun
    Something to wet the appetite guys and gals.

YouTube - 15 Top Sexy Tennis Players

YouTube - Sexy tennis players (men)

As a wee treat i will have a supply of strawberrys and cream with a glass of bubbly for clients till Andy murray gets knocked out ( local supply permitting) lol

Elle x

Reviews

I think it's a clear path for Roger Federer to win this year. Although Andy Murray will come close.

I like the top 15 female tennnis players by the way, love 15
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

What in the name if all that's Holy , is Gabriela Sabatini doing at number 10 ? She's top 3 material for F sake . Phwaaaaaaaar is the only word for her , i'd love to serve and volley her on the centre court .
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

I haven't heard of most of them. I suppose it's not for their tennis skills thier there. Yhat's why Anna Kournikovas number 1

Where was Steffi Graf. She was a fine woman at her peak.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

I love Maria Sharapova and always root for her. I love her attitude, the way she plays, her interviews... and of course her hot body which I masturbated to once or twice before.

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post

I love Maria Sharapova and always root for her. I love her attitude, the way she plays, her interviews... and of course her hot body which I masturbated to once or twice before.
    Shes root toot oot already hope Andy's not joining her today

Elle x

Reviews

Theres no contest in the Mens Federer WILL win , now that lovely girl with the big black solid ass & big tits Serena Williams she'll win the Ladies, I often fantasize about her washing herself in the shower after a match...

Reviews

Smile Cheers elle

Great vid elle enjoyed that,kournikova is stunning alrite desvered winner.couple of other crackers there to,num8 and 2,and of course sharapova so sultry and sexy.
    But about your little bet,your havin a laugh arent yea.hav u read my post about mr murray.the fed express will stuff him in ant competition dat really matters,sorry but its true.and wait until the media change it from britains andy murray to scotlands andy murray wen he loses

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Great vid elle enjoyed that,kournikova is stunning alrite desvered winner.couple of other crackers there to,num8 and 2,and of course sharapova so sultry and sexy.
    Must admit WD that i think your selection is excellent as well

But about your little bet,your havin a laugh arent yea.hav u read my post about mr murray.the fed express will stuff him in ant competition dat really matters,sorry but its true.
    I said i thought Murray was in with a good chance since Nadal pulled out, and have a wee flutter on anything when scotland has someone involved even the world tiddlywink championships
    and wait until the media change it from britains andy murray to scotlands andy murray wen he loses
    This you have spot on but bearing in mind that if Murray gets to the final centre court will resemble a minuture Hampden park

Elle x

Reviews

Default Elle

Super stuff.we irish love the scots,visit glasgow every year anyway,in edinb recently to,fantastic city.you have to laugh a the english clauming murray as there own.just because tiger tim is muck.im all for the tiddleywinks championships.id say thats fantastic viewing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast