Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New balls please

Reviews

Smile

Dat wud be great elle,tell him hello and maybe u can tell him about the free access to your site if he wins,he mite try harder
    if he doesnt win maybe me and you cud meet up down in the three sisters and have a dance off instead

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    if he doesnt win maybe me and you cud meet up down in the three sisters and have a dance off instead
    When did you have in mind lol

Elle x

Well the dreams over for this year and Andy has had his British passport removed and been given his tatty auld Scottish one back lol
    I do believe he will reach the top one day perhaps this tournement just came to soon for him.
    Its been a pleasure watching and have never oood and adddddd so much in all my life ......honest

Elle x

Reviews

Elle im gutted.really thought hed beat a.rod.he will win it someday.my free access is gone out the window and me and u wer havin such a good laugh.i was loggin on like a kid in a sweet shop just to read your post.i hope this isnt the end elle,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Elle im gutted.really thought hed beat a.rod.he will win it someday.my free access is gone out the window and me and u wer havin such a good laugh.i was loggin on like a kid in a sweet shop just to read your post.i hope this isnt the end elle,
    Hey hunnie yes i was enjoying the banter but dont fret i'll be here for as long as i'm wanted or ousted lol and with the new footie season starting soon i'll be kicking all the guys asses with my forecasts.

Elle x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123