Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New balls please

Reviews

Smile Cheers elle

Great vid elle enjoyed that,kournikova is stunning alrite desvered winner.couple of other crackers there to,num8 and 2,and of course sharapova so sultry and sexy.
    But about your little bet,your havin a laugh arent yea.hav u read my post about mr murray.the fed express will stuff him in ant competition dat really matters,sorry but its true.and wait until the media change it from britains andy murray to scotlands andy murray wen he loses

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Great vid elle enjoyed that,kournikova is stunning alrite desvered winner.couple of other crackers there to,num8 and 2,and of course sharapova so sultry and sexy.
    Must admit WD that i think your selection is excellent as well

But about your little bet,your havin a laugh arent yea.hav u read my post about mr murray.the fed express will stuff him in ant competition dat really matters,sorry but its true.
    I said i thought Murray was in with a good chance since Nadal pulled out, and have a wee flutter on anything when scotland has someone involved even the world tiddlywink championships
    and wait until the media change it from britains andy murray to scotlands andy murray wen he loses
    This you have spot on but bearing in mind that if Murray gets to the final centre court will resemble a minuture Hampden park

Elle x

Reviews

Default Elle

Super stuff.we irish love the scots,visit glasgow every year anyway,in edinb recently to,fantastic city.you have to laugh a the english clauming murray as there own.just because tiger tim is muck.im all for the tiddleywinks championships.id say thats fantastic viewing.

im all for the tiddleywinks championships.id say thats fantastic viewing.
    Think i'm warming to you WD you have to remember to close your eyes and keep mouth shut though when they shoot otherwise a severe choaking hazzard

Elle x

Reviews

Default Elle

TANKS ELLE,IV CHANGED MY MIND COMPLETELY NOW.ANDY MURRAY FOR WIMBLEDON,HA.WHAT A SELL OUT.JUST HAD A SNEAKY LOOK AT UR PROFILE.NICE BLOODY.......SHOES,NICE AND RED.

GREAT TITS TO

TANKS ELLE,IV CHANGED MY MIND COMPLETELY NOW.ANDY MURRAY FOR WIMBLEDON,HA.WHAT A SELL OUT.
    As a thank you for backing Murray now, if he wins i'll give you access to the private content on my site to you can lol

JUST HAD A SNEAKY LOOK AT UR PROFILE.NICE BLOODY.......SHOES,NICE AND RED.GREAT TITS TO
    Henman hills huh or perhaps Murray mounds lol

Elle x

Reviews

Smile Murray

Thats brill elle tanks.il have a good long whack attack if andy wins so(me and him are on first name terms now,real close)il b following him very closely,gona get the murray makeover.
    Do it for the fans andy
    do it for scotland
    but most of all,do it for me andy.
    Il be gutted if he fails me,
    top girl elle,top girl

Thats brill elle tanks.il have a good long whack attack if andy wins so(me and him are on first name terms now,real close)il b following him very closely,gona get the murray makeover.
    Do it for the fans andy
    do it for scotland
    but most of all,do it for me andy.
    Il be gutted if he fails me,
    top girl elle,top girl
    You and your pal Andy are both still in with a shout, roll on Friday

Elle x

Reviews

Thumbs up

yea watched the highlights last nite,he was pretty impressive now to be fair.he really is in with a good chance yea kno.plays roddick now who he has a decent record against.
    im so proud of him

im so proud of him
    myself laughing, you crack me up WD i'll pass your support onto him when he calls me later

Elle x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast