Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pubic Hair

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bara-babeurre View Post
    This its soooo Rude !!

And explain me than why. Al the customer what I saw today lock me?
    And why 70% of them was repeat customers?

and no actually 100% gynecology will tell you - having hair it's cleaner and safer f they hair are here for reason
    I like shaved or natural. I like trimmed too. Although natural is more rare these days so maybe it's a bit more special.

I don't get why people say it's more hygienic to shave. Nobody has ever told me to shave my beard to be more hygienic. If they did I'd tell them to piss off.

I've never met you Bara but I love redheads (also rare) so I definitely plan to now. I'll be keeping an eye out for when you're back.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ezio1986 For This Useful Post:

bara-babeurre (09-09-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ezio1986 View Post
    I like shaved or natural. I like trimmed too. Although natural is more rare these days so maybe it's a bit more special.

I don't get why people say it's more hygienic to shave. Nobody has ever told me to shave my beard to be more hygienic. If they did I'd tell them to piss off.

I've never met you Bara but I love redheads (also rare) so I definitely plan to now. I'll be keeping an eye out for when you're back.
    Me neither. But I have been asked to shower.
    I feel far more comfortable going down on a full bush after a shared shower, when I know it's been washed properly. Too many bad memories, (is it polite to spit?)
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

ezio1986 (10-09-20)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234