Thread: First Punt With?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    Men and their horny penises ..
    One minute your insulting me and next minute your saying you’d be up for 3
    Appointments .

Just aswell I don’t take anything personally anymore ❤️

If you give clients an exceptional customer experience,
    Along with Delivering more than expected, 80-90% return .

Same applies to any service business.
    You always remember the hot waitress who went the extra mile ..
    The little things are really the big things in life
    I think our 'argumentative chemistry' would lead to a great sexual encounter... bit like a couple having make up sex after a row.... if you're up for it send me a PM... could be delight or disaster... but I'll risk it...signing out now.... cocoa and bed before 1am.... but I am 58 !!!!!
    Last edited by CANALI; 02-09-20 at 23:47.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IAmBecomeDerp View Post
    Get your wife to post some fresh new nudes here.
    That'd definitely fire up the base.

My wife is far too classy for the clientele here.
    Once you've been on Tramp's Tower you don't lower yourself to the hoi polloi or their hotels.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTramp View Post
    My wife is far too classy for the clientele here.
    Once you've been on Tramp's Tower you don't lower yourself to the hoi polloi or their hotels.
    You certainly wouldn't know anything about shithole hotels that require clientele to book excess rooms for their own safety.
    I mean that with all due respect to the government supplied taxpayer funded cadre of secret service agents that diligently book rooms in your fine establishments.
    Last edited by IAmBecomeDerp; 02-09-20 at 23:59. Reason: I broke English.

Reviews

This punter obviously frightened the bejaysus out of The New Zealand beauty and using her experience she spun him a yarn about 2 rooms. Alyssa was so good that she would not have unhappy clients.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benny123 For This Useful Post:

gameboy (03-09-20), irishjp (03-09-20)

First punt was with Michelle in a massage parlour on Torphichen Place in Edinburgh. I was on the way home from a Halloween fancy dress, I paid my entrance fee and entered the lounge, all the girls erupted with laughter cos I was dressed like a cowboy! I was like a child in a sweet shop sitting with 6 women and told pick one. A brilliant night, I was a regular after that

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j-mac For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (04-09-20)

I can remember by first punt back in 2012 Kristal. Suppose you never forget your first time doing anything new. I can remember my first 10 punts, names, locations, what happened, the order of them etc. I struggle to remember the same details of my last 10 punts. I guess the novelty wears off. I remember my last punt which was over 6 months ago now and don't really miss doing it. That's old age folks.........

Reviews

First ever was with a girl called Brianna who in her profile was pouring milk down her chest if anyone remembers? She's long gone though unfortunatly, I'd love to see her again after all these years to relive the moment. I hope I'd last a bit longer this time around, took me all of about 3 mins to pop, but she was lovely about it

Reviews

First was in Amsterdam for my 18th birthday and was a threesome with two stunners from the phillipines. Will never forget it.

11. Default

First punt, or most memorable Punt?

12. Default

My first visit was on a business trip in Birmingham , the most memorable was with an English lady in Ireland.
    My heart still hearts when I remember that lady.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast