Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Punt With?

1. Default First Punt With?

Who was your first punt with?? Can you remember?? How were the nerves?? Anything strange happen?? Good/bad experience??

Mine was with the fantastic Brown Sugar, over 10 years ago it would of been now, absolutely shitting myself going in, was 20 years old at the time, nearly spunked the jocks when I saw this big bum turn away from the door in as she welcomed me in. Then as she turned around, believe it or believe it not she said ‘how old are you darling’ and oddly enough I had my passport in my pocket as was doing something that afternoon which I needed it, so there in a kitchen of her apartment she’s stood studying the passport and my face (no doubt taking the piss outa me) before saying, ok let’s go I believe you... Was on cloud 9 for a good few days afterwards, don’t get me wrong no trouble getting a young one to bed but to have someone like her bounce on you for 30 minutes at that age for 100 quid, I knew I’d opened the gates to another world!!!

How did any of you folks fare out first time round???
    Last edited by Floki; 03-09-20 at 09:21.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigSteve123 For This Useful Post:

irishjp (01-09-20), Marcus69 (10-12-20)

An Indian lady called Michelle in a hotel in Sligo, was bricking it, an awkward rushed appointment, my fault totally because she was a sweetheart, haven’t seen her advertise in ages but would love to see her again

Reviews

I D Say my first one is on a Zimmer frame by now.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

casman (02-09-20), iamnewtothis (30-08-20), Mrbean76 (30-08-20), TonyB (10-12-20), Toolbox (31-08-20)

Reviews

Early 2001 Tania was her name from Hungary so beautiful model like 100 euro for half hour never met her after that i think i was in love with her for awhile hehe

7. The Following User Says Thank You to My2girls For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (30-08-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by My2girls View Post
    Early 2001 Tania was her name from Hungary so beautiful model like 100 euro for half hour never met her after that i think i was in love with her for awhile hehe
    Maybe her Granmother was my first one so.

Reviews

Mine was a grotty sauna above a chipper in Reading and her fanny was smelly.
    Good times!
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

Reviews

Mine was just after a bad breakup so in hindsight wasn't in the right mindset and wasn't the best time.

Everyone after that has been good tho.

Nerves are always there especially everytime I get to the keypad at an apartment.
    Take it slow, and let the good times roll

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamnewtothis For This Useful Post:

casman (02-09-20), Scrumhalf9 (11-12-20)

12. Default

A woman at a sex club in Reitwallstraße (Hanover) when I was the tender age of 19. I was with a group of guys who were much older than me, we'd been drinking, and they got their kicks out of paying for me. I couldnt control my hormones, and the rest is history. It ended quickly, she wanted to fool around more, but I was too dazed out and left. Met them in the street as they finished up, and continued the night. Surreal experience.
    Last edited by Rivien; 30-08-20 at 21:05.

13. Default

100 quid for 30 minutes? And I thought €100 was a lot

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BigSteve123 View Post
    Who was your first punt with?? Can you remember?? How were the nerves?? Anything strange happen?? Good/bad experience??

Mine was with the fantastic Brown Sugar, over 10 years ago it would of been now, absolutely shitting myself going in, was 20 years old at the time, nearly spunked the jocks when I saw this big bum turn away from the door in as she welcomed me in. Then as she turned around, believe it or believe it not she said ‘how old are you darling’ and oddly enough I had my passport in my pocket as was doing something that afternoon which I needed it, so there in a kitchen of her apartment she’s stood studying the passport and my face (no doubt taking the piss outa me) before saying, ok let’s go I believe you... Was on cloud 9 for a good few days afterwards, don’t get me wrong no trouble getting a young one to bed but to have someone like her bounce on you for 30 minutes at that age for 100 quid, I knew I’d opened the gates to another world!!!

How did any of you folks fare out first time round???
    My first punt was with Kristina massage. I was nervous but she was friendly and professional and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I left her apartment thinking "wow" so that's what it's like to have a punt. I also thought to myself what now, what happens next?

What happened next is I met dozens of incredible women and have had a fantastic time.
    We have two lives , the second begins when we realise we only have one .....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrbean76 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (31-08-20)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast