Thread: Bait and switch

1. Default Bait and switch

I go to a nice girl in town regularly but one day I saw an advert for another girl in the same place, beautiful picture of a blonde.
    When I buzzed the door a large Russian woman in her late 50's opened it,I asked is the girl in the picture around? And she told me "that's me!" I was laughing in my head at the neck of the woman.
    Anyone else have any bait and switch massage tales?
    Last edited by Floki; 28-08-20 at 13:08.

2. Default

Any clues to the place?? I’d take a large Russian pair of hands if there’s extras!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Machobuck View Post
    I go to a nice girl in town regularly but one day I saw an advert for another girl in the same place, beautiful picture of a blonde.
    When I buzzed the door a large Russian woman in her late 50's opened it,I asked is the girl in the picture around? And she told me "that's me!" I was laughing in my head at the neck of the woman.
    Anyone else have any bait and switch massage tales?
    I see your post was edited by Floki - he did not give a reason - you are allowed to state a district such as D1, D2 etc.
    Last edited by bigmango; 28-08-20 at 15:16. Reason: Beware - Floki is everywhere

4. Default

I think as rule of thumb when it comes to certain other sites dont bother with the photos they are never the girls actually working there

5. Default

Was caught out before by one advertising here at present in north dublin d7. Advertising on message section the whole time with different nationality some times and different picture sometimes. The pictures up at present would be very tempting to go to but I aware its not her. Its a totally different woman if you make an appointment and turn up. Its obvious the moment she opens door. Regardless a pretty poor massage. The woman has a website as well if you had to go gardening in the area.