Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FC Thread

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    and your fans are murderers.....1985 and 1989
    Sorry Forrest I have to take issue with you there. In 1985 at the Heysel Stadium it was just a minority of scumbags who caused the trouble. In 1989 at Hillsborough the deaths were due to overcrowding caused by the incompetence of the police and the stewards. How you can say that Liverpool supporters were murderers on that occasion is beyond me unless you believe everything that was printed in that rag the Sun.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Can of worms

well now didnt i open up a can of worms
    As i originally said as a neutral which i hasten to point out does anybody disagree that there is a much
    better atmosphere in Anfield. This is my observation having been at both more than once also i
    intend going to park head where im told it is also phenomenal

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    well now didnt i open up a can of worms
    As i originally said as a neutral which i hasten to point out does anybody disagree that there is a much
    better atmosphere in Anfield. This is my observation having been at both more than once also i
    intend going to park head where im told it is also phenomenal
    I see that thug got off with it, him and his cohorts should be locked up, different if it was a united player, that would have been self defence.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

and your fans are murderers.....1985 and 1989
    I saw my fellow fans die in front of my eyes in 1989 you're one clueless dickhead. You really don't have a fucking clue so fuck off!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Sorry Forrest I have to take issue with you there. In 1985 at the Heysel Stadium it was just a minority of scumbags who caused the trouble. In 1989 at Hillsborough the deaths were due to overcrowding caused by the incompetence of the police and the stewards. How you can say that Liverpool supporters were murderers on that occasion is beyond me unless you believe everything that was printed in that rag the Sun.
    It was more than a minority in Heysel - 39 people died after all.
    I saw the footage on Tv of Hillsborough and it was a terrible occasion to see so many innocent people dying. Of course there was incompetence from the police and stewards but some Liverpool fans contributed to the situation by arriving so late. It is very difficult to control 10,000 football fans trying to get in through a small space in a short time. The deaths could have started outside the ground. I dont believe everything I read in the Sun or any other paper.

Liverpool supporters were causing trouble at grounds in the 70's and 80's just as United's were but it didnt get as much coverage because they were the top team at that time.

I remember listening to Radio 5 live after the Champions League final in Athens and hearing stories from Liverpool fans complaining about some of their own supporters stealing tickets or using fake tickets to get into the Stadium. Liverpool fans also caused a lot of damage at Old Trafford during their FA Cup semi final against Chelsea. They were probably provoked!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DBTS View Post
    I saw my fellow fans die in front of my eyes in 1989 you're one clueless dickhead. You really don't have a fucking clue so fuck off!
    Typical bully behaviour

Hillsborough was a terrible disaster but it wasnt just the fault of police and stewards.

Reviews

Hillsborough was a terrible disaster but it wasnt just the fault of police and stewards.
    Could you please explain the above sentence and tell us how you have come to the conclusion that there is anyone other than the police to blame for that terrible tragedy . How were the stewards to cope with all those unfortunate fans being crammedinto the smaller part of the stadium , when the pool fans were clearly always going to outnumber the Forest fans . I'm a United fan through and through but your words are less than wise .

Justice for the 96
    I have no signature at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Could you please explain the above sentence and tell us how you have come to the conclusion that there is anyone other than the police to blame for that terrible tragedy . How were the stewards to cope with all those unfortunate fans being crammedinto the smaller part of the stadium , when the pool fans were clearly always going to outnumber the Forest fans . I'm a United fan through and through but your words are less than wise .

Justice for the 96

Respect Bruder!! I'm not even going to comment on Forrest's post's they are just mis-guided all I will say is the the Taylor enquiry has already proved through countless evidence and witness that the cause of the Hillsborough tragedy had nothing to do with the fans. If the lad reads the report instead of spouting rubbish he would maybe learn something

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DBTS View Post
    Respect Bruder!! I'm not even going to comment on Forrest's post's they are just mis-guided all I will say is the the Taylor enquiry has already proved through countless evidence and witness that the cause of the Hillsborough tragedy had nothing to do with the fans. If the lad reads the report instead of spouting rubbish he would maybe learn something

I do not think my comments are mis-guided, they are based on my understanding of the events and what I read in the 2 Taylor reports.
    However, I would like to apologise for my initial post about Liverpool fans which was OTT.

Reviews

Arbeloas away to Madrid I see.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast