Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FC Thread

Reviews

Who needs him? Useless bag of shite.

Reviews

They might also get Alonso the way it's looking.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    well now didnt i open up a can of worms
    As i originally said as a neutral which i hasten to point out does anybody disagree that there is a much
    better atmosphere in Anfield. This is my observation having been at both more than once also i
    intend going to park head where im told it is also phenomenal
    This common bullshit abou the atmosphere in old traf is way of the mark,people hav to remember that utd fill the ground wit over 70 thos every game witout fail.i will admit that if your seated in the wrong part of the stadium you can be surrounded by tourists and not fans,have u ever sat in the stretford end with the real fans in a important game,theres nuttin like it.im sure dbts will say the same about the kop end.
    And forest,man,wat da fuck,tink your wrong about hillsborough,that was harsh mate,im man u thru and thru but id never blame da scouse on dat one. Ber iv also been to a celtic rangers game and this tops both by a mile,its actually really scary but brillant
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Alonsos handed in a transfer request then.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    This common bullshit abou the atmosphere in old traf is way of the mark,people hav to remember that utd fill the ground wit over 70 thos every game witout fail.i will admit that if your seated in the wrong part of the stadium you can be surrounded by tourists and not fans,have u ever sat in the stretford end with the real fans in a important game,theres nuttin like it.im sure dbts will say the same about the kop end.
    And forest,man,wat da fuck,tink your wrong about hillsborough,that was harsh mate,im man u thru and thru but id never blame da scouse on dat one. Ber iv also been to a celtic rangers game and this tops both by a mile,its actually really scary but brillant
    I agree with you WD about Old Trafford - my seat is in the Stretford End and the atmosphere there is always great. Away fan support always sounds better because it is full of the loyal hardcore. I have been to quite a few away grounds to watch United and there is always a great buzz in our section.

Btw I have already apologised about my earlier comment about Hillsborough.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by forrest View Post
    i agree with you wd about old trafford - my seat is in the stretford end and the atmosphere there is always great. Away fan support always sounds better because it is full of the loyal hardcore. I have been to quite a few away grounds to watch united and there is always a great buzz in our section.

Btw i have already apologised about my earlier comment about hillsborough.
    fair play,iv never actually been to an away game but go to ot two or three times a year,as much as i can afford to.have spoke to a few mancs that say u certainly meet the hardcore at the away games
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Cheers for the memories Xabi!

Oh the man's a midfield maestro
    and his passes so delightful
    everyone wants to know
    Alonso Alonso Alonso

Reviews

Mascherano to barca next yr , they spent waaaaaaaaay to much on ibrahimovic and cant raise the funds this yr for him . Alonso will be as big a miss to you guys as ronnie was to us , rafa must have something up his sleeve , possible that roma midfielder who's name i don't know
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

I see theres a couple of names mentioned to replace him. Aqualini of Roma and Poulsen of Juventus. I think the latter is more likely according to this evenings reports.

Reviews

if rafa doesnt replace alonso with quality we can def forget about the league

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast