Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FC Thread

Reviews

not even carlsberg could do anything as good as that
    Drop One Keep One To Glory

Reviews

Thumbs up

He's gonna have to play his socks off to get on our good side when he does actually play , but i'l give Fergie the benefit of the doubt and throw my support behind his arrival . Can't say many United fans will share my view , but fuck it with Madrid in the mood they are currently in for buying all the top players in the world , its better than having berbatov as our only real attacking option (dear God did i just write that ) even if i would have much preferred Benzema or Huntellar up front instead .
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

I think United will buy another striker. They still only spent a fraction on Valencia and got Owen for free. Owens not going to be one of the main strikers there. If he is their in trouble. With Giggs, Scholes, Neville, Van Der Sar and now Owen it's getting a bit like dads army. I know he's only 29 but with his form and fitness he's like a player well into his 30s. Wasn't Ferguson saying last year that Chelsea were getting too old?

I think Utd will buy someone like Fabiano. Although he's been linked with AC Milan. If Riberys going to leave it's going to be Madrid.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Lads dont panic im a life long man u fan and it makes perfect sense to me why owen was signd.chelsea are much older than utd and liverpool,ha wat a joke,they just threw their hole budget on a right back,fuckin stupid.im mean glen jonson isnt gona push the title ur way now is he.utd still hav the best squad and wen the rite striker is available utd will make their move and send owen packing.people are laughin but he was free and only gets paid wen he plays in other words it costs nuttin.and as rafa bentez wud say,thats a fact, 20 mil 4 glenn johnson.fuckin idiots
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

If Liverpool sell Alonso & Mascherano and Arbeloa they will have a big transfer budget. But that's not much good when their getting rid of 2 top midfielders.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Doesnt make any odds if they sell them r not.ur man there slaggin because we signd owen.cop on,hes behind rooney,berba,and we still have macheda and wellbeck gettin better and better.if torres gets injured name the strikers to stand in,ha.typical scouser talk pure crap.liverpool had their best ever prem season last year and it wasnt even close and its nearly a dead cert torres and gerrard will hav injuries.be true to yourselfs scousers
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

careful - hiway is a gooner as am I.

Unlike Manu fans we are actually aware of goings on in football in general.

Who do you fancy for the Copa Libertadores Final ?

I hope Estudiantes do it.

Liverpool are about to sign Teddy Sheringham

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    If Liverpool sell Alonso & Mascherano and Arbeloa they will have a big transfer budget. But that's not much good when their getting rid of 2 top midfielders.
    We are going to replace them with Scholes & Giggs

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast