Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FC Thread

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default noughties band

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    i wouldnt agree.i:ll ttake u2 appropiately as an example.they were formed in the 70"s but no one can call them a seventies band.even if a band was formed on the 24 july 1999,they would have no music released until next decade-create songs,record songs,produce albums,album release dates etc etc ,takes quite a good while.
    Well seeing as they released a new album then that makes them a noughties band now so?

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Dont know but i think 10 years ago was 1999 ........2009 - 10 = 1999
    Am i Einstein or what
    So if u formed a band ten years ago it was a ninties band
    yes of course its true that if youre born anytime in the nineties you are and always will be a nineties baby.strictly no band is conigned to any one decade.in the w/e in it i use u2 as example-they will prob make albums and hits into their 4th decade and its going into 5th decade since formed.already 3 full decades of hits and albums under their belts.so if u were on who wants to be a millionare and ct asks u for 64,000 --were abba a sixties or a seventies band--you know this you say seventies and ct says wrong ans. you lose your money,they were formed in july 24 1969 you would be pissed cos u know most of hits in 70s<some 80s., but that was not the question>so i think most wud agree that band formed july 24 1999 cud not in the future be looked back on as a nineties band.u2 are still going strong from formation in seventies,eighties,nineties,noughties and on into the next decade
    Last edited by sexyfukka; 24-07-09 at 13:55.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default U2

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    yes of course its true that if youre born anytime in the nineties you are and always will be a nineties baby.strictly no band is conigned to any one decade.in the w/e in it i use u2 as example-they will prob make albums and hits into their 4th decade and its going into 5th decade since formed.already 3 full decades of hits and albums under their belts.so if u were on who wants to be a millionare and ct asks u for 64,000 --were abba a sixties or a seventies band--you know this you say seventies and ct says wrong ans. you lose your money,they were formed in july 24 1969 you would be pissed cos u know most of hits in 70s<some 80s., but that was not the question>so i think most wud agree that band formed july 24 1999 cud not in the future be looked back on as a nineties band.u2 are still going strong from formation in seventies,eighties,nineties,noughties and on into the next decade
    U2 are the cause of having english soil on our beloved croke park is feck all sacred anymore

Reviews

What about brookside when did that start,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default partake

Quote Originally Posted by wd-40 View Post
    what about brookside when did that start,
    i would not partake in the viewing of such trivial nonsense

But just for u 2/11/1982
    Last edited by ber; 24-07-09 at 14:28.

Reviews

i would not partake in the viewing of such trivial nonsense

but just for u 2/11/1982
    and the time?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default filming or broadcast

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    and the time?
    Would that be time of filming or broadcasting?

Reviews

would that be time of filming or broadcasting?
    you dont think they actally filmed in liverpool do you,ha
    youd be stupid enough to bring a real film crew into liverpool,all the tapes wud be confiscated and used as evidence,you see if you film something in liverpool wether you like it or not your gonna catch a lot of criminal activity.so it has to be filmed in manchester.thats y half of the cast is now in coronation street

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default indeed

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    you dont think they actally filmed in liverpool do you,ha
    youd be stupid enough to bring a real film crew into liverpool,all the tapes wud be confiscated and used as evidence,you see if you film something in liverpool wether you like it or not your gonna catch a lot of criminal activity.so it has to be filmed in manchester.thats y half of the cast is now in coronation street
    Indeed any why blame them after all Manchester is the sex capital of britian a fine choice i would think

Reviews

indeed any why blame them after all manchester is the sex capital of britian a fine choice i would think
    ber my friend, you are not wrong
    manchester lalala manchester lalalala
    i enjoy that song its deep you know

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast