Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool FC Thread

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DBTS View Post
    Most of us disowned him when he ran down his contract and fecked off to Madrid after him stating the previous 6 months that he would sign a new contract. He wanted to "win things" was his response well he won feck all and long may it continue . Those who haven't disowned him before this have their head in the sand. Micheal Owen only cares about England and himself

And I thought it was only City fans that were bitter.

Reviews

They'r bitter alrite,they follow liverpool
    benitez is a plank(fact)
    owen wud have been a great signing for them,no strikers
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

I was bit miffed when I heard that Samir Nasri broke his leg and would be out for the next 3 months but after watching the news tonight about Stevie G I realise that things could be a lot worse.

Mixed feelings really, I actually would love to see the 'pool win the title this season but if the case is proven against Gerrard I imagine he is out for a looooong time. If not the jail time then the FA gotta do something don't they?

How long did Cantona get ? Both assaults arent they ?

Up the Arse !!!

Reviews

Jail the scouse bastard , put him in the same cell as that other pool scumbag that was jailed in turkey and is now serving his sentence in england .
    I have no signature at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Jail the scouse bastard , put him in the same cell as that other pool scumbag that was jailed in turkey and is now serving his sentence in england .
    Now now showing your true colours. Micheal Shields is innocent lets not start chattin shit and we'll keep it friendly banter!

For the liverpool lads out their I have it on good authority there will be a Liverpool IX v Bohs

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dbts View Post
    now now showing your true colours. Micheal shields is innocent lets not start chattin shit and we'll keep it friendly banter!

For the liverpool lads out their i have it on good authority there will be a liverpool ix v bohs
    hey dbts,
    did you see the pics of stevie g's new gaff,no, ok here they are
    just look at those beautiful rooms,and the view from that window
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1BZJCDCA62JCZ5CAS92UXNCAZ00IY6CA8GWXRYCAGDLOEMCAMKBCR3CAS3FOMHCA0D5N19CAEYQU26CAWZ3DXJCASTL170CA.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.9 KB 
ID:	11977   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	T473HCCAMLRT8WCA2UBDQACASUCKNLCAMHVJPVCAIHHMFTCAA4V6OBCA9ZOFCTCA78S4SWCA7GKL2PCATI67M5CA5L7U86CA.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	2.0 KB 
ID:	11978   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZM26IRCAHMWE55CAM3PPGYCA12JT1MCAL90L62CAP8EBZHCARCBNYMCA91188UCASU5CIZCA1ELPYOCAMSGOAMCAR5RUCUCA.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	2.5 KB 
ID:	11979   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WYPQUJCAW759EGCA3MNUHWCAF6VKS1CA4ZLH8XCABCNVV1CAVDS7SDCAGHESONCANI6QQTCAK27LHTCAEO1OHFCAG30O3RCA.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	3.6 KB 
ID:	11980  

Reviews

Default jail for Gerrard?

u must be joking -120 hrs community service no doubt soooo fucking predictable

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Probably just like a certain Mr Cantona who once thought he was in a kung fu movie
    The Truth is out there.

There are footballers who have raped women *ahem cough Van Persie* and clearly gotten away with it, therefore I think your right community service all the way. I must admit Gerrard as a person is a complete knob but as a player a complete genius

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    your probaly rite,but we can hope they make an example of him.
    Theyd throw the book at him only the scouse fucker already stole it

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast