Thread: Massage Services

1. Default Massage Services

Heya,

Rather new to this so I'm a bit ignorant regarding massage services, but I was curious if only massage is offered, or if other things are included other than just the massage, as the favourites listed only list massage types, and the prices seem a tad high for just a massage.

Probably said massage a few to many times in that paragraph lol.

Thank you.

With a massage advertised on here you’ll usually get a ‘happy ending’. The massage usually focuses on a bit of teasing around the nether regions and some will offer other services like prostate massage or oral. Speak to the girl and see what they offer.
    But it will be more than you get in a normal massage place.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jr86 View Post
    With a massage advertised on here you’ll usually get a ‘happy ending’. The massage usually focuses on a bit of teasing around the nether regions and some will offer other services like prostate massage or oral. Speak to the girl and see what they offer.
    But it will be more than you get in a normal massage place.
    Ahh i see, thank very much for the reply. I'm in Cork, however i am willing to travel around, do you know of any that you can recommend, or any places that are decent?

Thanks again.

Reviews

Read the threads on Massage.
    Book some of the providers who advertise on here with good reviews.
    Leave a few reviews yourself to build up your credibility on here.
    Then people will find it easier to exchange information with you.

TIP - Most providers hate too many questions on the phone but in the room you can ask anything.
    So it is better to ask if a person is available on a day, time & for a 30/60 mins before asking specific questions.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Read the threads on Massage.
    Book some of the providers who advertise on here with good reviews.
    Leave a few reviews yourself to build up your credibility on here.
    Then people will find it easier to exchange information with you.

TIP - Most providers hate too many questions on the phone but in the room you can ask anything.
    So it is better to ask if a person is available on a day, time & for a 30/60 mins before asking specific questions.
    Thanks for the info and tips, i very much appreciate it, thank you.

Reviews

Many positive comments on here about a young lady in your area with the same name as an extinct Mauritian bird
    Last edited by bigmango; 26-08-20 at 23:14.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Many positive comments on here about a young lady in your area with the same name as an extinct Mauritian bird
    I've seen them advertising, so will definitely keep them in mind, thank you for the recommendation.