Thread: Swingers on tv

Reviews

Default Swingers on tv

Anyone watching it, real hot girl on it,

Reviews

33 year old hot girl with big boobs who makes great money lap dancing going to swinger party on her own and giving it away free... they said theres a swingers party on everyone doorstep and they don't know it

what station was that on ?

Reviews

itv3 I think, very good,

was an old mature woman there too, late 60's/ 70's who didn't start to enjoy sex until she was 57 and now can not get enough, I Felt so sorry for her as seems such a nice lady
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 25-08-20 at 10:40.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

james12013 (26-08-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    itv3 I think, very good,

was an old mature woman there too, late 60's/ 70's who didn't start to enjoy sex until she was 57 and now can not get enough, I Felt so sorry for her as seems such a nice lady
    It was on Channel 4 and it was crap.Concentrated on a cheap club in the British Midlands.Not well attended.That single girl was really the only attractive person.British clubs are pretty tacky.Best are in Holland and Paris.It would not have enticed anyone to swinging.Private parties are best bet in UK.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gameboy For This Useful Post:

james12013 (26-08-20)

Reviews

not a big attendance i must admit, there was a bisexual girl with glasses who was attractive too, the 33 year lap dancer was very attractive and kept me watching and stayed for the happy ending.
    The mature lady came on her own too and joined the hot lady lapdancer and another guy in the hot tub and I would been happy joining them and even taking the mature lady as she was unhappy as said she never even got giving a bj,

9. Default I'm sorry

I am afraid I did not