Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about locations

Reviews

What i mean is if i saw a girl i taught was being abused or was getting hit i would leave because me calling to have sex with her would not be good idea would i call guards don't know might only make it worse

We call it friend/friends whom do us a favour by letting us stay at her/his place for work. And also recommendation among the sex workers. That's why some of us staying at the same place. As far as I concern, all TS and TV whom I know in Ireland are all independent.

You don't like the street?
    Don't like the area?
    Too open? Not discreet?
    Too dodgy?
    You know someone live in the same building?
    Too far?
    Is it a brothel?

Tbh, I had enough with these bullshit. Why don't you guys help us finding a nice place to stay and work instead?

Some people think this is brothel. No it's not! Would you call your place brothel if you seeing someone for hook up everyday? I have straight and gay friends inviting people to their place more than I accommodate my clients. If it's free no money involve you not consider that as brothel? And you don't feel worry?

Sorry out of topic but it's regarding about pimp.

I am 110% independent sex worker and (if) I have a pimp, I would rather pay some percentage of my income to my pimp instead of to the tax office. Wanna know why? Because pimp do help me finding a place, arrange my itineraries, answering my phone calls and also helping with other things and some do provide security as well. What does the tax office do? NOTHING! Pimping is not wrong and shouldn't be wrong because it's an agreement between the person and the fee/contribution is for the favour.

Nevertheless, I'm against trafficking and forcing someone is a big NO to me especially child trafficking will be reported.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12