Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: E.I. requesting screenshots and addresses to leave a review

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    Maybe this :

Client request

“ looking for gfe , French kissing , I have no covid “
    wouldn't bother to mention anything, just go with the flow, see where it takes us...
    Last edited by SheriffWooody; 05-08-20 at 18:18.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Maybe they didn’t click ...
    Very easy to happen

But in that review the client mentioned he was rushed .
    Its a 30 mins appointment !
    It seems to be a regular occurrence where clients
    Feel rushed in short appointments .
    The reality is , 30 mins with two showers is a rush .
    Especially with Covid and girls are taking extra pre cautions

Secondly he mentioned limited FK .
    Everyone is on high alert these days so FK is limited .
    And then sometimes clients come through door and tries to
    Tongue tonsil you before he even says hello or worse give a hug and
    Get a wet tongue in ear !
    Then it would be very hard to “click”

You really need to think about everything going on in
    the world right now and accept the reality of the current situation
    Hold on now your twisting everything , it was 10min to be exact ,She said there was no time for showers , she ordered me to lie on the bed , very rough use your imagination and then it was no chat out the door , I only fk when the girl starts first and its slow and light not what you mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by celticden View Post
    Hold on now your twisting everything , it was 10min to be exact ,She said there was no time for showers , she ordered me to lie on the bed , very rough use your imagination and then it was no chat out the door , I only fk when the girl starts first and its slow and light not what you mentioned
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dude-chill-just-chill.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	129170  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    It's nonsense, I provided details of a failed booking, screenshots of texts and a call log to the lady that clearly showed replies. Was turned down even though it happened. Total joke
    Maybe it depends on the lady you are reviewing. A couple of years ago " A Friend " got banned over a review and the moderator got quite nasty and one could say protective. The review was honest and not vindictive . ... I must check her reviews now to see if any poor reviews were allowed. It makes punters gun shy about leaving honest reviews..

Another point as regards reviews. Do any of you scroll quickly through them until you see the " Yellow " not so good review. I often think when I see that one , that it is the only honest review..... now I know some guys and girls just do not click. You will sometimes see a reviewer saying the Lady had perfect English and they had a great chat while another reviewer will say she had practically no English but it was not a problem

5. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (05-08-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    Maybe it depends on the lady you are reviewing. A couple of years ago " A Friend " got banned over a review and the moderator got quite nasty and one could say protective. The review was honest and not vindictive . ... I must check her reviews now to see if any poor reviews were allowed. It makes punters gun shy about leaving honest reviews..

Another point as regards reviews. Do any of you scroll quickly through them until you see the " Yellow " not so good review. I often think when I see that one , that it is the only honest review..... now I know some guys and girls just do not click. You will sometimes see a reviewer saying the Lady had perfect English and they had a great chat while another reviewer will say she had practically no English but it was not a problem
    Well i scrolled down the last 140 reviews for the crack and only 2 yellow reviews , no red , I think that says it all really . two red went up but were down in minutes , thats all I saw so makes you wonder, ya you could be right about gun shy , Had a few honest reviews deleted too. This is like beeing at the races and all the horses on the cards have won every race and all will still be winners every week

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well i scrolled down the last 140 reviews for the crack and only 2 yellow reviews , no red , I think that says it all really . two red went up but were down in minutes , thats all I saw so makes you wonder, ya you could be right about gun shy , Had a few honest reviews deleted too. This is like beeing at the races and all the horses on the cards have won every race and all will still be winners every week
    There is a fine looking Lady visiting castlebar at the moment. Based on her reviews I am dying to see her.... but she has one bad review... He even describes her as big in the overweight sense and older than photos so it would be interesting to invest the €100 .... My worst experience was following great reviews even about the ladies looks...... It was a terrible experience and I wondered were the reviewers having their bit of fun at others expense. Even in the dark room it was a nightmare.... Now I do know it is both subjective and very hurtful to leave bad comments on a girls looks..... but if she looks as bad as we do the leave out the comments on the looks

Sorry guys still trying to figure the image upload!

You know sometimes I wish I could have the first ten minutes of an appointment like this

Reviews

pay no heed den, trying to rile you up and don't take it as serious, all meetings cant go well but thats just how it is
    Last edited by WeeJimmy; 06-08-20 at 16:37.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Look I’d very rarely stick up for a girl I don’t know nothing
    About ..
    But your review was very off ..

So it’s your first review since the new law
    ( over 3 years ) and you mentioned before Covid that you haven’t punted since the new law
    You need to understand things have changed .
    We’ve had a world wide pandemic and trying to figure out the “new normal”

I’d reckon you’ve been tennis tonguing your girlfriends and now
    Don’t understand or appreciate what the new normal is .
    We have to take pre cautions to try make a safe environment for
    Both us and the clients.

But regardless...

You’ve posted multiple times since the lockdown.
    And your first appointment in over 3 years and you didn’t receive French kissing and was rushed all
    In 30 mins !

My money is on the glamour beauty !!!
    I went to my favorite restaurant in Dublin last night
    First time since lockdown , the experience wasn’t the same
    But as the saying goes
    “ trade expectations for appreciation and your whole perspective changes “
    I was very greatful for a yummy meal .

Working in this industry has always been high risk but more high risk since the pandemic.

Please respect advertisers boundaries and protocols

On a personal level considering you haven’t punted since the new law
    Your posting all the time in the clients requests sections about quality girls in the south east
    And I personally have tons of pms and texts from you until I red flagged you .

A little less attitude and a lot more respect.
    Firstly it's exactly what happened , secondly if that's the new normal ill give up , third as I said it exactly happened that way , fourthly I messaged you a handful of times not tons ??,over few years and I wanted to meet but you were always busy , also I always treat people respect if they do same I have 4 references on my profile , but no matter what I say you will make up your own mind on me and go around circles here ,I know what happened wasn't right so I'm not posting again
    Last edited by celticden; 06-08-20 at 21:53.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    pay no heed den, trying to rile you up and don't take it as serious, all meetings cant go well but thats just how it is
    I'm done I just what to forget about the experience and enjoy my days off

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast