Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Curious question

Reviews

Maybe Irish men can't take the pain lol

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mistressscarlett View Post
    I dont just cater for hardcore slaves!! I also love to play with sissies/maids and have a big collection of silk pink frillies of all descriptions. Im just curious about how many masochist's there are about because its not something i het requested very often but when in the UK i get asked alot

its quite odd because in my personal life iv met many men who are into extreme pain and many who went to pro dominatrixes suprised you dont get more of those kind of requests

3. Default

I remember going to Mistress Kate one time up at Christchurch. She knew I wasnt into much pain, but shr had me tied, gagged and blindfolded...and got a right spanking. She thanked me, said she had been in bad form and it really cheered her up. Also said, its not always what the maid wants.
    Needless to say, I never went back!

I love electrics too,you should try out my modified fence mistress.They play a game called strapper in my local,the winner is whoever can take the most straps from a leather belt across the hand.Having been to a cbs school as a kid gives you an advantage.

If you connect a megger tester to a sounding rod the current feels like its dancing up your spine and for while after you have that static shock sensation when you touch anything.As a kid you would piss on an electric fence as a dare,now i just do it for the buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by DeletedMuser View Post
    If you connect a megger tester to a sounding rod the current feels like its dancing up your spine and for while after you have that static shock sensation when you touch anything.As a kid you would piss on an electric fence as a dare,now i just do it for the buzz.
    Cant say ive tried that one now how safe would that be? I have electric sounds but somehow i think the voltage might be different to what your describing but im curious all the same to hear more

This is more an instant shock rather than a sustained current.

Reviews

I have no experience with electric but I am always open new things. it very much turn on for me think of being beating by your prison cane Mistress Scarlet.

That makes it sound even more interesting now lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeletedMuser View Post
    This is more an instant shock rather than a sustained current.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarfiman View Post
    I remember going to Mistress Kate one time up at Christchurch. She knew I wasnt into much pain, but shr had me tied, gagged and blindfolded...and got a right spanking. She thanked me, said she had been in bad form and it really cheered her up. Also said, its not always what the maid wants.
    Needless to say, I never went back!
    Quote Originally Posted by Castersuger View Post
    its quite odd because in my personal life iv met many men who are into extreme pain and many who went to pro dominatrixes suprised you dont get more of those kind of requests
    Maybe because i dont come across to stern of a Domme im a Humilitrix by nature, dont get me wrong I Love CBT and canes and im quite sadistic just whipping in particular im not requested often maybe after my lessons and new whips ill have more volunteers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast