Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Trump will not last much longer in Office

Reviews

Ahh Mad Magazine, brings me back to spy v spy.

Reviews

For what it's worth, Trump has hollowed out any of the institutions that can hold him to account. Teflon Don has seen off all and any efforts to bring him down, now he has Justice Dept working for him, his lies go unchallenged on Fox. 60% of Americans get their news from this network. I'll call it now. Trump will remain in power might not win the election but will cling on. He's a bollix in case anyone thinks I'm for him.

Reviews

Further to rant above, all the heartfelt truths from Michelle Obama won't shift the needle with any redneck Trumpers whatsoever.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    For what it's worth, Trump has hollowed out any of the institutions that can hold him to account. Teflon Don has seen off all and any efforts to bring him down, now he has Justice Dept working for him, his lies go unchallenged on Fox. 60% of Americans get their news from this network. I'll call it now. Trump will remain in power might not win the election but will cling on. He's a bollix in case anyone thinks I'm for him.

Hmmmm.
    Where did you get that percentage stat for Fox? According to the info I've seen Fox News averages 3.8 million primetime viewers.
    Are you sure you didn't mix it up with the 60% of American adults who now get their news primarily from Facebook?

Michelle has been brought out to rally the base, not to pull republicans across the isle.
    Can't see it making much of a difference as I doubt a bunch platitudes from Obama's wife is gonna excite anybody enough to vote for the Biden-Harris shitshow.
    Same scenario as last time, The Dotard will win because uninspired Dem voters will stay at home.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IAmBecomeDerp View Post
    Hmmmm.
    Where did you get that percentage stat for Fox? According to the info I've seen Fox News averages 3.8 million primetime viewers.
    Are you sure you didn't mix it up with the 60% of American adults who now get their news primarily from Facebook?

Michelle has been brought out to rally the base, not to pull republicans across the isle.
    Can't see it making much of a difference as I doubt a bunch platitudes from Obama's wife is gonna excite anybody enough to vote for the Biden-Harris shitshow.
    Same scenario as last time, The Dotard will win because uninspired Dem voters will stay at home.
    It is much easier to get 10 willing votes for the dems than to try to convince a trumpist to change sides. So long as the dems consolidate the vote and organise the vote, Biden should win in a landslide.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IAmBecomeDerp View Post
    Hmmmm.

Can't rem where I heard it, might have been Bill Maher. Have to agree, from where Im sitting, Trump has the whole stack of cards to plaw with and he hasn't hesitated to go low. Even if there's a pee pee tape it wont make a difference, the world has forgotten what he was impeached for.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

IAmBecomeDerp (19-08-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Here is my take on a possible outcome.....
    Trump loses the election, but not by a huge amount. When he has exhausted the recounts of votes, he claims voter fraud with the mail in votes, and declares the result invalid. When this causes civil disorder, he mobilises the National Guard and the Armed Forces to "restore order". He is the Commander in Chief, but also, within the past 18 months, he has personally selected the Sec of Defense and every one of the Commanding Officers of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, AND the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, so he "owns" he Armed Forces. They take over the running of the country, with Trump remaining as President, until such time as a "fair" election can be held.
    That is how democracy will die in the USA and within the next year.

OK, call me insane, but watch this space.
    He's definitely been laying the groundwork for a 'rigged election' argument so I wouldn't be surprised he he tried some crazy ass shit.
    The election results would have to be close in a manner similar to Bush V Gore for him to put all his piece to work though.
    If it's a clear enough victory for Biden there'll be no support for Trump even among his carefully placed lackeys.
    If he gets the boot he'll spend all his time between November and January completely wrecking the gaff.
    If he wins it'll be four years of executive orders because he'll get nothing passed through a Dem house and senate.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    Here is my take on a possible outcome.....
    Trump loses the election, but not by a huge amount. When he has exhausted the recounts of votes, he claims voter fraud with the mail in votes, and declares the result invalid. When this causes civil disorder, he mobilises the National Guard and the Armed Forces to "restore order". He is the Commander in Chief, but also, within the past 18 months, he has personally selected the Sec of Defense and every one of the Commanding Officers of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, AND the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, so he "owns" he Armed Forces. They take over the running of the country, with Trump remaining as President, until such time as a "fair" election can be held.
    That is how democracy will die in the USA and within the next year.

OK, call me insane, but watch this space.
    We will see it with our very eyes, it's unfolding as we speak.

Trump vs Biden

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

IAmBecomeDerp (20-08-20), Wolverine (20-08-20)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Can't rem where I heard it, might have been Bill Maher. Have to agree, from where Im sitting, Trump has the whole stack of cards to plaw with and he hasn't hesitated to go low. Even if there's a pee pee tape it wont make a difference, the world has forgotten what he was impeached for.
    A phoney impeachment you mean?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast