Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Longford

Reviews

Number 10 is still in business.... not sure about market sq. Thought that my appointment was for the sq but maybe I got the numbers mixed up.... Anyway arrived in num 10 for a 1 hr app. Immediately she suggested I opt for 30 min instead. English almost non existent. As is usual in 10 the noise from families above was very off putting.... By the time I got dressed she had her next customer in the waiting room. We didn't meet but his car was not parked discreetly and all of longford's prying eyes are on number 10..

It really is a hole of a place. If I return to longford on essential business it will be the the Sq if still in business

2. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (27-03-21)

3. Default

Could you pm me the details of the 2 places.

Reviews

a few new ads for Longford...... Phone numbers are normal
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 19-05-21 at 19:52. Reason: Competitor

Reviews

was in 10 recently and regretted the visit... Noise overhead was terrible. Service was very basic.... I should have saved me money & looked after my own needs

6. Default

Had a look today, the place near the sq seems to be closed, according to Google. I take it 10 is as well.. is tat the last of them in the town?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo32 View Post
    Had a look today, the place near the sq seems to be closed, according to Google. I take it 10 is as well.. is tat the last of them in the town?
    ''''' I just googled and their ad is less than a month posted. You would need to be really desperate to go there. Are there not a couple of nice ladies advertising here from time to time

8. Default

I'm in Longford next week can anybody message me Ré massages in longford

9. Default

Hi there im in Longford next week can somebody message me Ré massages in longford

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12